🌙 December 05, 20XX: Cherubs 🌙

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! THOSE INVENTORS WON'T SEE **** COMING!!!"

".... Did Blues just go insane?" I stared as I joined the others in the lab.

"Is he plotting war against the inventors of Perfectio? Yes. Yes, he is," Dad drily said.

"Is he doing this just to be petty and find every flaw present? Undoubtedly," Ryubo-san muttered.

"Is he also doing this because Kinmokusei-san is out of reach and being treated by Shin Bernard-san? ... Is that even a question at this point?" Kiyoshiro shuddered.

"Ah, chaos. My oyster," Yuga laughed. "What a wonderful feeling~"

"Sir, you need some therapy-" Gami raised an eyebrow.

"I am perfectly sane, I can reassure you. Uncle Bernard went through all the checks," He answered.

"Damn it..." Alexander "Alec" Ankh, Wuliang's boyfriend and also Yuga's most common victim, cursed under his breath, which made me roll my eyes. "You all are drama queens- Hey, where's Mika?"

She hadn't been too active since the reveal about Sistermon Ciel... That was worrying.

Ruri shrugged. "Got a call from Monzaemon or something..."

"Monzaemon? Koutarou's former underling and the one who cares for the village where former underlings stay in?" I repeated. That... Didn't sound good.

"Yeah," Light nodded while his partner, Kumori, sat on his head. "Should we check on her?"

Shin Yunbae agreed, "I don't see why not."

"Let's go," I said.

"Yang, I'll go with them just to be safe. If it's a case, hold down the fort, will you?" Lumosmon turned to her lover, who nodded. "Always." He did care deeply for Blues, who was his former partner until Hokuto erased his memories of them ever being partners. Those memories came back during the Lust arc, so now he was pretty protective of Blues.

"I'll go as well," Aoi said while getting up. "Ruri, come on."

"Alright." She nodded, and Ryubo-san joined us as we started searching for Mika.

We found her looking pretty frantic while OnakaZetsuboumon was waddling all over the place like the end of the world was here. Usually, that was Kiyoshiro's thing!

"Hey, do you know why they're acting like this?" Shadowside Bloom Yumi, the older version of Keita's younger sister, asked while gesturing to the two.

"If we did, would you be asking?" Aoi asked back as Ruri walked over. "Mika, what's wrong?"

She looked back, and I did a double take upon seeing the tears in her eyes. "I... I... Monzaemon said that the village was attacked!"

"WHAT?!" Ryubo-san gasped.

"By who?!" Aoi demanded.

Her next words froze us over as Mika fell to her knees.

"... It's... It's... Ophanimon Falldown Mode.... And she... She...."

I gently kneeled down and said, "Deep breaths, Mika. Deep breaths."

I rubbed circles into her back while she tried to stabilise her breathing, and once she was calm enough, I asked, "Why would Ophanimon Falldown Mode attack the village? She lives there too."

"They said... They said that she had a partner..." She stammered.

A partner?

"And it's... It's..."