Chapter 19

⚠️ song by one ok rock - renegade, musical. Death, blood.⚠️

Five pov

After finding out that the world was ending again but this time, my husband is the one to end it. I found a marker and started to write equations on the car, while Alex was looking around the field. I didn't care at the moment since he has things to worry about, like trying to stop this apocalypse and try to figure out his family issues. And here I thought we could finally have won and made a new life for all of us. But I guess it's not gonna happen any time soon. I just wished he would tell me beforehand instead of making me look like an idiot. But then again I bet he didn't because I have been tired of saving the whole goddamn world. But also it wasn't his fault, he was sent by his father, just like how I was sent to kill people who messed with the timeline. I looked behind me as I watched him look out into the field where the cows died. Before his eyes turned red for a second, he takes out his book as he flips over the pages before looking out again. I assumed he had found something but I decided to let him go and investigate it, while I worked on the equations.

Alex: hey babe, I'm just gonna take a walk.

I nodded as I heard his footsteps, walking away. He knew that once I start doing my equations, I don't want to be disturbed unless something important happens.

Alex pov

I felt bad that I kinda started the apocalypse, but then again I haven't been in this area since...... well you know. As five was doing his equations, I looked out the field of dead cow corpus before I started to notice the familiarity of the scenery. I took out my book and started to flip the pages to 390, I looked at the pictures as I look up and down again. I noticed that I had visited this place back then. Supposedly I had stayed in the middle of the field as I marked a symbol, but I didn't specifically sad about what happened. So I decided to let five know that I was going to retake my steps.

Alex: hey babe, I'm just gonna take a walk.

I didn't hear anything other than the sounds of the marker. I knew he was already in the zone so I decided to go for it. As I walked into the field, I saw a red force field pass by and stopped where the gates should be. I kept going as I passed by the dead cows, as I noticed some footprints on the ground. I step on one as they matched the same size, I swallow my spit as I kept going. I was probably a few feet away before I noticed the same pentagram I would always write. As I bent down, I placed my hand on it and it started to glow. Everything started to turn red as I hear the sound of the flames that surround themselves on the once-called field. As
I noticed that everything around me was destroyed. As I slowly walked back, I started to see visions of myself standing on the building as I watched them crashing down. It felt like I was in the first apocalypse. As I walked I decided to take my time as I started to sing.

"Cue the music"

Got a fire in my soul, I've lost my faith in this broken system...

As I started to touch the broken cars and rubble.

Got love for my home
but if we cry, is there anyone listening?

As I placed my hand on my chest before opening my arms I spun around slowly before walking normally.

We're the forgotten generation
We want an open conversation

As I see a vision of the umbrella academy standing around their destroyed planet. As they argued.

Follow me on this road
You know we gotta let go

As I reached out for five before he disappears into dust.

For all of the times that they said it's impossible They built the hurdles, the walls, and the obstacles When we're together you know we're unstoppable now

As I walked down a road that had the light post on the ground, and lots of rubble of the building that was destroyed, I started to miniver around.

I'm not afraid
To tear it down and build it up again

As I moved my hand as I started to rebuild a little town before walking away.

It's not our fate

Before kicking a rock away.

We could be the renegades
I'm here for you, ooh
Are you here for me too?
Let's start again
We could be the renegades
Whoa oh oh oh

They've been holding us down

As I saw my dad looking down at me with a smile. And my mother with a proud look.

They've been telling us to change our voices
But we're not part of that crowd, We made our bed and we'll make our own choices

As I saw myself standing in front of them, like a soldier waiting for the next command.

We may be underestimated But I know one day we will make it, Time to say it out loud

We are young and we're proud!

As I face my younger self as we salute each other before he disappears.

For all the lies and the burden that they put on us All of the times that they told us to just because We gotta fight for our rights and the things we love now

As I could hear the voices of the doctors and my father discussing my new title, as I can hear darker voices, As I clinched my head in pain.

I'm not afraid
To tear it down and build it up again

Before I let go and started to run through the road.

It's not our fate
We could be the renegades
I'm here for you, ooh
Are you here for me too?

Before stopping, a vision of five was in front of me. As I place my hand on his left cheek before placing my forehead against his.

Let's start again

Before climbing on top of a pile of rubber and rocks.

We could be the renegades
Whoa oh oh oh
Whoa oh oh oh
We could be the renegades

Take a deep breath, close your eyes and get ready
Take a deep breath, close your eyes and get ready to fly

As I felt the wind blow, I took a breath and then open my wings as I started to shore through the sky.

I'm not afraid
To tear it down and build it up again
It's not our fate

We could be the renegades

I'm here for you, ooh
Are you here for me too?
Let's start again

We could be the renegades

Whoa oh oh oh
we could be the renegades
Whoa oh oh oh oh

Before I landed on the ground as the red force field started to close I look back to see that the cows were still dead in the same spot. As I made my way back, I closed my wings as I walked behind five. As I wrapped my arms behind him. Felt him lean against my chest as I kissed the top of his head.

Alex: I'm sorry about destroying the world... once again.

Five: it's not your fault... we were both sent on missions we couldn't get out of.

I smiled before five look up at me. As we leaned for a kiss, we heard Klaus screaming.

Klaus: GUYS!!!!! START THE CAR!!!!!