Part 2, Chapter 14 - Twilight

Start from the beginning

They were chatting on Rose's bed when she felt her phone vibrate. She picked it up to see it was Paul calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby. Jared and I were wondering what you'd want for food before the dance. We wanna be able to plan a little ahead of time."

Rose grinned while Rosalie shoved her playfully.

"Well I'm in a pretty tight dress so nothing big."

Paul laughed. "Ha! You're funny. Okay we'll go get burgers and shakes at the diner. Sound good?"

Rose shook her head and flipped on the bed, making Rosalie shriek at her to not mess up her hair.

"That sounds perfect."

"Good. Tight dress my ass, you look incredible no matter what."

Rose was now brightly blushing. Paul said goodbye and hung up on her. She went from smiling to letting it slowly fall off her face.

"Rosalie, what am I going to do if they'll hate me?"

Rosalie snapped her face towards Rose. "Rose they could never."

"What chance do we have for a future together? It will literally kill me if I have to say goodbye. What point is it pretending that I can grow old with them, and we can have a life together? The whole purpose is that you share your life with someone and I can't do that."

Rose hugged herself at the end. Rosalie wordlessly handed her a tissue to dab at her eyes that had filled with tears.

"We will find answers Rose. When we do you will get to have whatever it is you want."

Rose sighed. "I just want them."

Rosalie patted her knee. "Then let's finish getting ready to blow them away."

The two Roses touched up their makeup and Rose put on her dress. Rosalie was going to put her dress on at her house since she was heading back after they finished at Rose's. Rose put on a simple pair of diamond studs for earrings. Her whole goal was to look classy. Simple jewelry, simple makeup, simple hair.

Rosalie was done up very fancy. Her dress had a plunging neckline on a stunning red dress. She worse dangly earrings to match the rose necklace she wore. While her makeup was simple, her red lip stood out and made sure that she was to be an attention grabber. Paired with the dress she was going to be wearing, Rosalie would have eyes on her all night.

The two girls were very different from each other. Just like fire and ice.

The girls heard Alice squeal and turned to see Alice in the doorway. It seemed she was done with Bella so she had decided to some see what the Roses were up to.

Alice clapped and skipped over to Rose. "You look perfect! I finally got your sister to put some eyeshadow on. I feel like it's Christmas already!"

"Well we're all ready to go. Paul and Jared are picking me up early so we can go get food. Y'all gonna be okay?"

Alice waved her off. "Oh please we'll be fine. Rosalie and I are headed back to the house to pick up the boys. We'll be fashionably late."