"Sigh... I forgot about the time difference between there and here."

I had spent almost a day in the red gate, a dimension so vast that anyone else would have spent days or even months there if not for my speed and experience.

"I changed my mind. A warm bath would be nice."

I headed straight for the bathroom.

Shhhhh*

The warm water cascaded down on me, calming my muscles and washing away the dirt from my body.

"Huh... living here is quite practical." I had to admit it, even though I knew I was only here until the enemy was eliminated.

[Ruler's Authority]

Opening my left palm, I channeled mana to utilize my new skill.

Fwong*

With this skill, I could manipulate objects from a distance.

Fwush*

The white object I focused on moved swiftly.

Catch*

I effortlessly caught the towel. I had to admit, this skill was impressive. There was no delay after its use, countering the power of the Tendo Rinnegan.

But every technique had its drawbacks.

"I still have room to grow."

I knew that. Right now, I could feel mana attempting to break through the second gate.

"Looks like I'll have to open it myself." I sat in a cross-legged position, focusing on opening the Gate of Healing located in the right hemisphere of my brain.

"Kai!"

Swushh!

"UGH!" The pressure was immense as I opened the gate.

'I need to stay focused.'

I fought to remain calm, despite the intense pain coursing through my body.

"Huft... Huft." I took heavy breaths as my veins protruded, evidence of the pain-induced pressure. My skin was covered in a dirty liquid as if purging something impure from my body.

Unbeknownst to me, the process had taken about three hours. Now, my body felt light, as if reborn.

Glancing around, I noticed the scattered dirty liquid on the bathroom floor. I was grateful I had chosen this place to undergo the process.

But now that I was dirty again, I needed to take another shower.

Click*

"Hmm? I look different from before." My reflection revealed a drastic change in my appearance after opening the gate.

My skin had become smoother and slightly paler. Although my body was already well-trained, it now appeared even more muscular.

In short, I had become stronger.

Knock* Knock*

The sound of knocking on the door interrupted my thoughts.

...

(Chief Maid POV)

The maids and I had finished preparing lunch for the master, but he had yet to show up in the dining room after waiting for more than three hours.

"Did he oversleep, or is he drowned in his usual reading?" I couldn't fathom what he might be doing. However, it felt somewhat unusual, and I couldn't help but worry.

Should I inform him?

Yes, let's do it.

I walked down the corridor, ascending the luxurious spiral staircase that offered a breathtaking view of New York City. Only special individuals had access to this penthouse apartment, and there was only one unit in all of New York.

Initially, I had thought my new boss would be a wealthy, perverted, and ugly man, the kind that typically had harems in dramas. But I was relieved to discover that Master Sasuke was a gentleman. He was the man women all over the world dreamed of.

Who wouldn't want to marry a strong, handsome man who slayed dragons and saved the day? I certainly would, if I were younger.

'Well, I'm still twenty-one years old, and I'm confident in my figure.' My face flushed at the thought, and before I knew it, I had arrived at the front door of his room.

Knock* Knock*

"Master... sorry to interrupt. It's Lina, the chief maid."

Despite my flushed face, my voice maintained its professional tone.

Creak*

I was taken aback as the soundproof door suddenly opened.

Flinch!

'Ugh-uhuhuhuhuhuhuh?' I couldn't control my breathing, and my professional facade crumbled in the face of this sight.

"I'll be down shortly," Master informed me, wearing nothing but a towel around his lower body. His beautifully sculpted muscles still glistened from the bath, his handsome face, his aura, and his piercing gaze. He seemed even more handsome~

'Please, Master, marry me!!!' I wanted to scream and throw myself at him, but I was his maid~

"Very well. I'll be waiting for you in the dining hall." I bowed respectfully, though my grin and unusual pupils were hidden from his view.

Creak*

Thud*

He ignored me and swiftly closed the door.

'Tsk! Cold as ever.'