Chapter Twenty Nine, Mafia

Start from the beginning

      "Sei sicuro che Elma non sappia della mafia? (Are you sure that Elma doesn't know about the mafia?)" Ricco implies putting down his phone knowing something is not matching up right now.

      "L'ho fatto ma potrei sbagliarmi. (I did but I could be wrong.)" Mateo challenges his older brother as he is the hacker in the family.

      Now I'm just staying on my phone acting like I don't know what they say or paying attention. "Dovresti controllare perché è davvero difficile credere che la mia dolce principessa abbia appena dato ordini ai Devil Twins senza conoscere la malavita. (You should check because it's really hard to believe that my sweet princess just gave orders to the Devil Twins without knowing the underworld.)" Mom empathized deeply to her sons.

      Hehe they have no idea who I am. They think I am an innocent seventeen year old girl. Not knowing that I am the one they fear and idealized in the underworld. For some reason I love them but I am also afraid of losing them to my enemies. Well done Lorenzo Bianchi you got me to love and care for you.

      "La loro è la possibilità che Elma sia coinvolta nella malavita e semplicemente non sappia che noi siamo la mafia italiana? (Their is the possibility that Elma is involved in the underworld and just doesn't know that we are The Italian Mafia?)" Dante brings up the question, now making me bored of this convocation.

      "Um, I am gonna go unless there's something else to talk about." I said while maintaining my maturity and confidence to everyone in the room.

      After my statement Dad smiled and told me, "Go ahead Principessa. (Princess.)"

      "Thank you Dad." I said in a calm voice while going for a hug. Those Twins are gonna get more than a punishment for their actions earlier. They utterly disobeyed my order from yesterday. Don't cause a big scene in front of my family. And now I will have to deal with Dad as The Donna of The Rose Dragons.

      Now being in the car with Brooklyn driving with Zachary and Clover on the speaker phone. "Zachary, sono incazzato e furioso in questo momento. I gemelli qui hanno deciso di litigare davanti alla mia famiglia e non abbiamo ancora fatto colazione. (Zachary, I am pissed off and furious right now. The twins here decided to fight in front of my family and we didn't even get breakfast yet.)" I spoke in Italian and I only speak in Italian when I am pissed off. The only thing which was kinda funny during my rant was that Zachary decided to give the twins the death glare.

      "Why don't I get you some food before we start the meeting." Zachary asked me in a calm but panicked voice since I get more pissed off if I haven't had food yet.

      "Ok also Clover we will start the meeting an hour earlier than planned." I command Clover not wanting to have the time to dwell on what just happened.

      "Got Donna." Clover replies back and hangs up the call to start on her task.

      Once we arrived at Headquards Zachary was outside waiting for us with what looked like some hashbrowns and pancakes on a plate. By the time I went to my room on the third floor I was completely finished. "Meeting will start in ten minutes and I expect everyone to be present." I made it clear to Caleb, my assistant.

      "Yes Donna." Caleb responded back while I slammed the door in his face.

      It took about ten minutes for me to change my clothes that are appropriate for being a Donna. Now done with that. It's time for my meeting. I stop at the door doing some last minute adjusting to my black dress shirt before I crash open the door. Once the door crashed open everyone got up from their chairs and greeted me.