ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi hello to everyone!

This is not an update as you can see, I'm sorry to say but I'm officially discontinuing my stories.

I know I have completely neglected my account and my stories for over a year and I'm definitely not gonna do any updates now or later.

The biggest reason for this is that I've actually lost my interest in the vampire diaries and I also kind of forgot almost everything...?

Like I just don't know anymore and I also have had a huge writer's block for so long.

To be honest with you guys, i really appreciate all my readers and everyone who liked and voted on my stories and I really wanted to update earlier this year but I got covid then I became better but then my health became a bit off and was in and out of hospitals so like it was hard for me.

And as I've mentioned I just lost interest in many things and have finally come to the decision of discontinuing everything.

I've actually been delaying announcing this for a few months but I'm glad to be able to actually announce this now and take it off my shoulders.

I thank you everyone again for enjoying my stories and be on the lookout for a possible plot shop? Because I definitely won't be posting any new stories and I have like 32 drafts or something and I worked hard on them but they'll never be published by me so I might just put them in a plot book shop or something.

Thank you for understanding and goodbye!

I also might change my theme and bio one last time after hyunjin - view era 2021. You can put any recommendations I guess.

plus note: I know a lot of things are cringe but please bare with it, I dislike them too which embarrasses me further in those stories, sorry.