010 ✧ my hoe & new kids

[age 13 y & 3 m- Sep, 2011]

It was school again, this is Ellie's last year.

Why?

She finished middle school and is midway through high school, online, and some private teachers including some that her family does not know about.

How?

She's fucking smart that's how.

But she still has to be a few months in school because they just love to have her there.

In reality, they just want money and smart students.

She will get out of school on November 9th, 2011, and she can't wait for that day.

Caroline P.O.V: (wow hello)

Ellie was sniggering while texting someone called hoee ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I couldn't help my curiosity and asked, "Hey, Ellie! Who's hoe and that weak face?"

Ellie looked like she was stifling a laugh but collected herself and said, "he's my hoe, his name is Marcel and he thinks he is the strongest and..."

Ellie fell to the ground and I ran to her but she seemed to be laughing so hard, "I'm- I'm- I'm sorry, it's just- it gets me every time."

"Oookay?"

"You'll meet him one day, I'm visiting him soon and taking Ty with me later in November, wanna be added to our group? Bonnie too?" She asked me and directed her last question to Bonnie.

"Sure." We replied.

THIRD P.O.V:

The usual group of six friends chatted on their way to class when they heard, "Hey Mark, did you see the new students?"

Thoughts swam around Ellie's and Jeremy's heads, they know the most about this world, Ellie more but oh well.

New? Student? Wait they said students? Isn't this early? This is not the hero hair right?

When Ellie caught a glimpse of two new girls she let out a sigh of relief, it's not hero hair, and besides the army is not ready yet, and it's too early she is not going to be in school when he's there, just picking up her brother and her best friends.

The girls introduced themselves as Darlene Grace and Serra McDowell, Darlene likes Pietersite [a gem] like the necklace she is wearing, while Serra prefers plants and to study them, her favourite is Anaphalis javanica [a plant].

Ellie glanced at Tyler and saw something shine in his eyes, "that's his mate." Whispered Venuhya in her head.

Elie blinked and nodded, she so badly wanted to ask if she has a mate herself, yet found herself insecure and self-conscious, the words of her 'sister' from her last life telling her "Who could ever love a loner like you huh? Do you think someone will? Guess what? Nobody will." rang into her head so she went silent and didn't speak any word for the rest of the school day.