22 ✧ Bonnie ²

[age:15 y & 1 m- Jul 2014]

Ellie went to Bonnie's place just as promised.

"Bonniiee!! Cinnabonbon! I'm here! We gotta go to train with some magic!"

"I'm coming! I just gotta change my sweater." Came the reply from upstairs, the female Bennett's had moved to a new house with the help of Ellie─more like she bought the house, transported their clothes and everything, and was like, "Hi, you have a house waiting for you!" It took them a while to accept her generous gift but they did.

"It doesn't matter what you wear, bonbon; you'd look good anyways", then she added, "you can wear whatever do you want, we're just gonna train your magic."

Bonnie came down in a white t-shirt with a cactus design print on her left breast, and some dark blue pants with white lines on them, and dark blue shoes.

Bonnie gave a smile to Ellie and began to walk to the kitchen, "Do you want anything? Water? Sandwich?"

Ellie laughed, "no no, I'm good but a glass of water would be fine."

After they drank their water, Bonnie went to check on her sleeping mom then came back, took a deep breath, and said, "I'm ready."

Ellie transported them to a forest and gave her an encouraging smile, "you can do it, it's okay if it's not on the first, second nor third time but I believe in you."

"Thanks."

And so hell──I mean Ellie's training began.

──────

"Bonnie, Bonnie, I need you to focus, okay? Deep breaths and focus on me. Move your hands like I taught you and then let the magic work, alright?"

Bonnie took more breaths and nodded.
She moved her arms and swing her hands with as much power as she could, then she felt it. She felt the magic run into her veins and out towards Ellie, who did not want Bonnie to feel bad, played with it in the air.

"See Bonbon? It's amazing and fascinating to watch the magic and play with it."

"I-I didn't know you can play with it. Like you, not that I mean anything bad but as in to play with another's magic-"

Ellie gave a chuckle ad said, "thanks to my reincarnation and Venuhya's training I am this strong. It was hell with Venuhya but hey! I won her friendship at the end."

"Yeah, yeah you did."

"Are you tired or do you wanna train more?"

"More please?"

Ellie couldn't resist her smile, "okay."

"Let's train your fire now, shall we?"

──────