005 ✧ Growing up IV and troublesome supernatural

[age:4 y & 6 m -Dec, 2002]  - ELLIE'S P

[age:4 y & 6 m -Dec, 2002] - ELLIE'S P.O.V:

Today is the day I decided to bless my friends with information about the supernatural.

The question is, how will they react?

I explained it as short but informative and straightforward.

Here's what happened with each one of them:

───Jeremy:

Jeremy was no issue, I had told him a lot of stories about the supernatural world, and so did John.

And I hope that it wouldn't be much of a shock to him, as he knows about my magical abilities, accepted them easily, and believed what I told him, trusted me a lot, and I do much more.

"Hey, Jer!" I said as I plopped down next to him and took Sasori from his lap.

"Hey, Lena" Jeremy replied softly.

"Wassup?" I said as I was tickling Sasori, him and Kenma don't like being tickled but I know the truth which is they secretly enjoy it.

He sighed and looked up, for a two-year-old, he knows me so well and seems to be done with me, "What do you want Len?"

"What makes you think I want something? I just want to hang out with my lil brother."

"Yeah, your two years old brother." He deadpanned at me.

"So what? I started to hang out with Mason since I was one and he was fourteen or something."

He just looked at me.

"Okay fine, I wanna tell you something important."

"Like what?"

"Like vampires, werewolves, and witch bitches being real that's what."

"What? I mean you're a witch, right? But you're not, you're not that word you said right?" Jeremy struggled as he asked me.

I, however, found this conversation very amusing, so obviously, amused I replied: "Yes, I mean I'm a bad bitch, but not those wenches sort of disgusting witches." The last part was said darkly all amusement gone.

"Oh, can you explain more for me?"

And so I did, I explained about it, the history, even mentioned what I know of Silas, and what I know of him, Venuhya even helped, in my brain of course as I promised to tell him about my sources of information later.

───Jenna:

Jenna was difficult, she did not believe things easily.

So in order to get her to believe it, I exposed my magical self and abilities to her and even went as far as bringing one of the vampires who work for me to show her his vampire face.