011 ✧ Tabia again + new characters unlocked?

[age:13 y & 4 m- Oct, 2011]

Ellie was having sweets cravings that day and made a lot of different sweets and candy.

She made cookies, biscuits with different fillings, lollipops, tarts, pies...

Why did she make so many? God knows, she just likes to make food and when she feels like it, she makes even more than just double count.

Anyways, since she finished most of the Apple pies, treacle and lemon tarts, and cookies she apportioned a big amount of the remaining goods that are not for her family to friends, best friend's, random people, etc...

───────

Taida, the squirrel, would never admit that he was missing the damned human girl.

She just was nice to have around and everybody in his family likes her, she even trains them to attack some dude with crazy hero hair she said.

So he went to the weird tool she gave him to hide and can only be used thrice when he has an emergency and is needing her help.

It does not seem like an emergency to anyone else but the work on the army has lost its motivation, all of the other squirrels are missing her company even his children and wife are not feeling it and he's the leader!

How troublesome

So he pressed the button that she said 'if anyone ever needs my company' he made fun of her back then, but now he gets it.

It made a weird ringing noise before the familiar voice sounding a little bit deeper started, "Heya! It's Majesty's hellbound, you choke them we cook them, how can I be of help?"

He let out a low growl before saying, "the brats need your company, punny human."

"OoOh, should've known it would be you Taida, haven't heard of you in a long time, how is it going?"

"Fine." He replied shortly.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that~ I know you love meee,~!"

"No, I don't brat. Now come to the forest-"

"The ani- I mean the living species are missing me, right~?"

"Yes. Where are you already?"

"Behind you~! Boo~!"

He jumped and turned around only to see her holding a basket and staring at him.

She was wearing a white shirt, turquoise socks, white shoes, and pink overalls.

They caught up, she developed the training and told them hero hair is gonna arrive in three years buds!

───────

Lena was hanging out with Jeremy on their short vacation in Texas till somebody seemingly familiar talking with her adopted parents.