24 ✧ a crazy smile is a good sign...!

[age:15 y & 2 m- Aug 2014]

Ellie smiled crazily as blood poured down her forehead and laughed... laughed for fuck's sake! What is wrong with this girl?

Venuhya nodded approvingly, "only blood down the forehead and a crazy smile and laugh? Good, good, splendid!", then she sighed as she continued, "my old apprentices could never, they didn't last for that long against my blood demons dummies and there's the fact that most of them are dead... so all I'm saying is that you're doing amazing sweetie."

Lena shortly fainted after finishing them off while Carline, Bonnie, Enzo, Tyler, and Jeremy stood there horrified.

──────

Lena was brutally trained by Venuhya for the rest of the week before she was allowed a break for three days then back to training her muscles, magic, and mind.

Her best friends were all worried and wary of her training while she assured them she was okay as she has faced worse, but Vicki on the other hand was requesting and begging Venuhya to give her light but firm training for her mind and body as she didn't want to be weak and loved Venuhya and her extremely sarcastic but intelligent mind.

Ellie never stopped her visiting her best friends from humans to vampires and werewolves when she has time, and the supernatural creatures that work under her are remaining and paid and she never stopped getting money from deals with supernatural creatures all the world while she travels it.

Over time, Ellie got closer with the people she started to call family yet she has yet to discover how some of them are a little more than that.

While most of them know what she is to them as she has only met three currently, she really thinks she has no hope.

[age:15 y & 4 m- Oct 2014]

After a while, Serra and Darlene came back and apologized to the friend group and stated their true feelings about being closer to Tyler and them but they don't have common sense so they decided to try and separate the group but finally got some common sense and apologized.

They, of course, weren't forgiven so easily as the group of friends and family were still wary and Caroline found it shocking they actually got some common sense.

Bonnie has gotten stronger as time passed as she was only trained by Ellie as the Wiccan found it hard to be trained by Venuhya and was a little wary but eventually walked it off.

Mason started to visit them often as he was worried as they would soon become the age they would start facing the supernatural world... not really for Ellie as she is used to it by now with her allies but the group assured him that they would be fine.

Katherine started to have less time to spend with her daughters as she was busy with all of the traveller work and trying to gain some allies here and there, but when she had time she would invite them for cake and coffee and they would chat over what they were doing recently.

──────

Once, when Vicki, Caroline, Bonnie, and Tyler were playing truth or dare──the siblings don't like the game hence why they didn't join── they had come across the dare at the Marcella to change her form from the familiar Rihanna to Taylor Swift and... of course, she did and Lena was horrified, to say the least.
Venuhya did some daring things which made Lena's face get paler by the second while the others laughed.

"Don't do that! Venu No! I told you to stop! you are ruining her image in my head stop it!" but it was to no avail and Ellie had enough.

She shouted Venuhya's full name with anger and red magic floating around her, Venuhya eventually stopped but didn't apologize as she thought Lena was 'dramatic' because she 'barley did anything' and she 'never let her have her fun'.

But Lena was far from dramatic──I mean sure, she does have a flair for dramatic entrances whatsoever but not this way──so she stopped the game and banished the Marcella from her sight as she was tired of seeing shit she didn't ask to see.

Her best friends were quiet but eventually made a blanket fort and sweet popcorn──her favourite── and got the iron man movies set up and so they began watching and she finally relaxed.

──────

hellooooooooooo

Sorry for being gone for a long while I couldn't really focus and stuff because of what? I don't even know

The Taylor Swift part was requested by TheRealZendayaTrash but I made the scene like this, I hope you are not too disappointed

I made this chapter 'cuz I wanna post something before July ends and I was yesterday at the cinema and got some McDonald's yay

To those who know harry potter Neville's birthday is on the 30 of this month and Harry's on the 31st so posted something before that lol

Anyways I'm gonna try and write the draft idea I have had since May and publish it as soon as I can make a chapter with it

Anyways I missed you all and I hope I won't be gone for too long again and the scenes after she turns 16 are coming soon yayyyy

Also, the original gif for this chapter is not here because apparently, it was 'too big' so idk

Thank you for 98k reads we're almost at 100k!!! and be aware that coming soon I will have a lot of more books like fem!harry and ocs in different universes :)

lol byeee

Have some 🧆🧆🧆🧆