The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

I whispered into his ear..

"Don't you want a baby with me?"

"Yea i do I'm just scared if you're not pregnant why are you being sick."

"We will sort it i love you babe.."

"I love you too flower.."

The phone alarm rang and I asked Tyler to pick them up so he dose..

"Are you ready princess"

"Ya"

Tyler turns the test around and you can see tears in his eyes..

"What is it Tyler" everyone says

"I'm going to be a DAD fucking get in there"

"Omg Ce you're going to me a mommy yes."

"I'm happy for you both"

I jumped into Tyler arms and kissed him and he puts his hand on my belly..

"I'm so happy flower"

I let Tyler go and everyone came to hug me..

--
It's the next day and I've just kissed Blaze goodbye I already miss him I hate not being with him everyday but he's on a mission today so I can't text him today...

We make are way to Mr Febreze class, Damon told Kelly today that he don't have feeling for her and he don't wanna shag her anymore and she cool with it so she still in the friend group apparently theirs going to be a new girl in school or something like that today but fuck knows we haven't saw her yet...

We are in Mr Febreze class at the back as always we are talking about maths as always like why do we need maths my phone started to vibrate so I pull my phone out...

B - Fuck i miss you so much...

E - I miss you too baby...

I put my phone back in my pocket and i moved to the seat next to Damon for some reason he's got his head down so I don't get what up with him. We found out last night that Ce is pregnant I can't believe she having a baby. Damon told them someone needs to get pregnant to protect that babies everyone looked at him like what it was kinda funny to watch.. I've been spending most of my days with both boys but more Damon since my dad and mom are back but i do sleep in Blaze room but he dose locks the doors I'm happy with him and he's happy with me and thats all what matters ..

I pushed Damon are because i wanna know what wrong with him because he's acting funny..

"What the fuck is wrong with you Damon"

"I don't know i need to get out of this class"

"Okay lets go then"

We get are things and make are way to the door.

"Where are you to going?"

"I'm on my period i need to change"

So i walk out Damon obviously didn't say anything we are walking down the hall and some girl with white and some black hair red lips and light blue eyes bumped into us. She falls on the floor and Damon picks her up she has a wolf with a gun tattoo on her arm we have never seen this girl before plus Damon don't pick anyone up off the floor unless it's me what the fuck..

"I'm sorry" she says..

"It's alright,Are you new we having saw you before."

"Ya, Hm i just moved here from my last school"

"Well I'm Damon and this is Elena"

"I'm Blossom. It's nice to meet you"

"Well Blossom we need to go but i hope you have a good first day.."