The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 22

It's 3am and i make my way outside because i want to clear my head . I sit on the chair and pulled the blanket over me and i looked at night sky thinking why did it happen to me was i a bad person , how the hell I'm i going to tell Tyler , would he even care , all these thoughts was going thought my head over and over again.

I hear the door come open and someone sits on the chair next to me and doesn't talk they just sit their after around 2 minutes I looked up and it was Reece. I give him a small smile and make my way over to sit on his lap.

He pulls his arms out so i could cuddle into him and i put the blanket over us. It was complete silence. I wouldn't change any of the boys at all they are all my best friends and they always will be but Reece has been their for me when no one else has . Even when i left with Thomas and Elizabeth we was still talking. He was there when Tyler called me his toy in front of the gang back when we was at school. If I didn't love Tyler so much it would of been Reece he's too perfect he's the type of guy who would sit their and watch you read you're books or run you a bath he deserves the hole world.

"Hay Ce"

"Ya recce"

"Are you okay?"

"No Reece I ain't"

"Wanna talk about it?"

Ya , It hurts Reece so much I didn't think i would see you lot again i tried everything to see if you lot was still alive but nothing i even went to the house where you lot was and oh my god when Moon said she find blood and then Callum ring and Blaze photo i couldn't i just couldn't bring my self to believe it but i did believe it because no one was picking up their phones or the ear phones ... I-I had a miscarriage before the funeral and that was the only thing what was keeping my thought everything because if i lost you lot at lest i still had Tyler baby in me but it didn't last long nothing last long when I'm happy. That's why after today I'm letting Tyler go and i might be leaving, trust me i don't want to go but what if he hates me for losing the baby..? I can't live with that Reece i just can't.

Wow princess clam down that wasn't Callum ring and that wasn't Blaze picture we showed you all . It was Thomas being a dickhead but trust me he will get what's coming to him . We did try ringing you all i promise you we got Blaze ear phone to green but it went red right after so something wasn't right we was going out of are minds as well , the faster we got the job done the fast we could come back , We even rang Thomas but that didn't go thought but Russ did ring us and that came thought but he didn't say anything about you lot thinking we was dead and for you losing you're baby Ce you need to talk to him . He has to know he was the dad after all the thing is Ce he acts like he don't give a shit but he dose we all know he does come off it the first day at school he put you in are group and he never lets anyone in the group.

Ha ya don't i know remember the girl who i saved and i told her to com with us and he didn't like it..

Or when you sat next to her in class , its always going to be you and Tyler always and if he shouts the door in your face you know where I will be I ain't leaving you Ce never have never will your my best girl mate..

I know and you're my best guy mate always even thought you all are i know i can count on you..

I make my way over back to my chair and pulled the blanket over my self and looked to the sky.

So how did the mission go..?

Before Reece could answer it the door comes open we both looked up and Tyler was standing at the door.. He looked jealous as hell but their wasn't anything to be jealous about.

Tyler picks me up and sits in my place but he pulled me to his lap and covered us. I placed my head on his shoulder and tears began to fall i could smell the fags and the whiskey on him..