At The Vampire pet Shop...Chapter 7

It's been 3 hours we have been on the plane and Hunter won't tell me where we are going all I know it takes 5 hours to fly their , I really hope we are going to Florida I wanna see all the fuss about the Disneyland I've hear it's really good but the food is expensive put I really wanna go I've told Hunter that was my dream to see it to be apart of that world everyone so lucky to go their when ever they wanted.

Baby is all I Heard when I was pulled back into Reality " we are her baby girl" I take Hunter hand and made her way into the airport to get are things.

Where are we Hunter.?

We are in Florida now princess this is where we are staying for the next to weeks I've already made plans for us.

I smiled , So where we staying baby?

Well baby girl you will see when we get their

It took us about 30 minutes to get where we was going. We where in a driveway but I could see anything as the car windows was blacked out once Hunter opened my door I saw it the sexy cutie man has made my day we are at Disneyland and we are staying at their hotel for 2 weeks I can't wait I jumped into his arms and kissed the hell out of him " thank you baby thank you so much" you really bought us here for me but it's your birthday in 2 days not mine

Anything for you princess anything to make you happy he moved to me and gives me a hug hm hay Hunter can we go to the bookstore please theirs a book service that I want it's called The Ravenhood and we please go and see if they got it in please.

Yes go and get your things we will head their now before dinner.

Thank you baby.

We made are way into the bookstore and guess what all 3 books was here I'm so happy I've heared a lot of good things about the books and I can't wait to read them.

Have you find them my princess .?

Yes baby I have.

Okay let's pay and we will go for dinner and tonight you can read them as I will need to email people about the hotel okay princess.

Okay

We get to the restaurant and we sit down at a table it was round with a light on it I was thinking to my self would it hurt if I drop my ear ring under the table and maybe give Hunter a quick blow job .? Ya fuck it let's do this I took my ear ring out my ear and dropped it under the table ops my ear ring fell out.

Hunter - I will get it for you princess

No no baby it's alright I got it you just sit their and look pretty.

I go under the table and move my way to him I undo his button and wip outs his long dick

Hm Moonlight what are you doing?

Nothing baby just sit back and enjoy this

I take his dick into my hand and licked the bellend and the sides then I put that big long thing into my mouth going deeper down and up like it's a lolly pop I hear him do a little moan then his hands are on my head making me gag on this is good I'm sucking more hard and fast and he comes in my mouth well that taste nice and sweet I think to my self I made my way back up and said I found the ear ring Hunter looks at me with a big smile on his face well I did good his all I can think.

You wait untill we get home Moonlight , I will make your pussy sore and aching from my dick when I'm fucking you deep , I'm going to fuck you heavy metal I want you to make me powerless and control me and put me under your spell your the only devil I need princess..

My legs tightened together as I was honry as fuck from what I just did , this man makes me do crazy shit I swear down he could make me beg for him in seconds and he knows that I want him here right now on this floor but we couldn't . After 20 minutes of being here a waiter comes over and says " can I get anything for you sir and for the miss?"