The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 28

Its 5am when I looked at the clock and I'm in the bathroom being sick always, after I've been sick i make my way to the shower I washed my body then right over to brush my teeth..

I get changed into my black skinny jeans and a black crop top, i the went and kissed Tyler on the head and made my way outside the room, I didn't wanna wake any one up so i went downstairs and outside to get fresh air..

I sit on the chair i always sit on and pulled my blanket up to my head.

Looking out at the flowers the door comes open i turn my head and it's Reece and Callum.

"Why are you out here Ce it's cold"

"I needed fresh air I keep being sick"

"Do you want any food..?

" Banana and yogurt doesn't sound back Callum"

"Okay i will make that now"

"So how's you and Tyler Ce"

"We are good"

"Good"

Tyler come's out and pulls me into his arms.

"Why didn't you wake me flower."

"You needed you're sleep babe."

"Have you had anything to eat?"

"Callum making it"

"Okay let's go inside"

It's around 7am and everyone is around the table having breakfast.. Did the kid's shit them selfs? They normally down at 8.

"Kid's did you shit your selfs?"

"Excuse me Ce, I don't fucking think so and we ain't kids women!"

"Ya what he said"

We all started laughing these kids are well like us when we was teens..

I ran to get water because i could feel sick coming up again..

"Ce you alright?"

"Ya"

Moonlight comes running up to me and whispered.

"We need to get you a pregnant test"

"What"

"Now! Ce"

"Right guys me and Ce are just going out to get air"

Tyler looks at me like what but didn't say anything but he comes up to me and hugs and kisses me..

--
We are at the shopping centre and at the pregnant test and Moonlight is picking loads up like how many do i need to pee on...

"Moon how many?"

"Five Ce"

We get to check out and paid $40 on five test what the fuck..

We get home and i run to the bathroom did what i needed to do and made my way to the living room where everyone was..

I placed five fucking pregnant test on the table and everyone looked at me..

"What"

"Are we pregnant?"

"I don't know yet"

Tyler and Reece comes sitting next to me and Tyler grabs my hand and kisses the side of my head.. We have to wait five minutes for the test to be done so we was talking about random shit .. I looked up at Tyler and he's looking at the test but his legs are jumping up and down..