The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 26

We get back home and Blaze and Damon tells my Dad and uncle Tyler what happened and now they going after James , I don't blame them he shouldn't of done what he did plus they are going for the gang as well. Ive got told to stay in my room and do my homework until they all get back but i need to do my music homework so i make my way to the music room..

Once I'm in the music room I turned on the microphone and everything else i need for this exam i don't wanna fail music at all, I get the camera ready and moved back to where the mic is and started to sing.

Help , why do i have to keep this to myself
Wrote a letter to you in blood that I'll never mail
It's a little too honest for you
There's a picture of us that we'll never see.

I was in the middle of singing and my phone started to ring, I took my phone out of my pocket and that dumb fucking fool was ringing me I wasn't going to pick up but he was ringing and ringing so i picked up

Elena - What?

Dom - I'm sorry baby

Elena - You don't get to say sorry , I was obviously loyal to a fucking coward you know what Dom i don't even care because i like someone else anyways so I'm not going to lose sleep over this I'm better then you and always will be baby boy , just don't cheat on you're next girl.

Dom - I don't wanna lose you s-she was a mistake.

Elena- Ya sure lol , i don't trust you're words, Anyways stop ringing my number bye.

I put the phone down and i made my way to the living room and i thought everyone was out but nope Blaze is sitting in the living room Fuck!!

"Is it just me and you here ?"

"No, you're mom in the kitchen."

"Oh"

I looked Blaze's up and down and obviously i must have a big fucking creepy smile on my face because he says "What are you looking at " Ya me....

I walk out the living room and run upstairs to write in my diary, I'm pretty sure everyone has a diary well I think..

I get to my room and keep my door open because i couldn't be ass to close it plus i have a fighting lesson soon with Damon thats if he comes back he's gone with the guys and if you are wondering why Blaze didn't go it's because he got told to keep an eye on me but mom was here.... Anyways i get my diary out and started to write....

Dear diary..

Today has been completely stressful I got told and found out that my boyfriend now ex was cheating on me like why cheat ? I don't get what people get out of it i really don't some people are completely stupid as fuck. I don't really mind and because i like someone else i know he's 18 and it's alright because he going to stay that age. I'm thinking of telling Damon because i tell him everything and he don't Judge me no one can blame me for fancying him because he's sex on legs his tattoos are hot as well..

I can't believe Blaze hit my ex that was a Turn on..

And with James i can't believe he did that as well I'm happy Damon came the time he did as i wouldn't know what he would of done...

Anyways diary thats it for now....

--
It's 6pm and Damon only just came back with everyone he's taking a shower right now so I'm getting ready for the fight.

Once i was done i walked into Damon room and fuck sake i wish i fucking didn't..

"Yet again Elena you can't fucking knock"

"Please cover up now, I need to bleach my eyes"

"GET OUT NOW!"

I rolled my eyes and made my way to his bed. He wasn't naked he just didn't have a top on...