The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop... Chapter 2

After I put all my clothes away I just wanted to grab a shower so I walked back to my draws and pulled out a clean set " I don't understand why I just got my self changed into my pyjamas." After getting my fresh set of pyjamas I Laid them on my bed neatly,I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up , I went to the mirror and grabbed my hair brush and started to brush my long thick black hair , after taking 10 minutes to brush all my knots out my hair it was finally time to jump into the shower.

While I was in the shower I started to sing sad songs, while I was in my happiest place in the shower, sad songs relate to how I was treated in the pet shop, I didn't think I was singing that loud until I saw hunter standing at the door with his eyes wide open it's like he just heard a cat being strangled I didn't think I sounded that bad did I. But I guess the look on his face said otherwise after a minute of hunter standing at the door looking all gob smacked he started to laugh his stupid fucking head off

Even tho hunter was still laughing at my singing I was still happy I finally finished my shower, I grabbed my towel and covered my body and stepped out of the bath I told hunter " you can stop laugh now you stupid assclown."
Why are you in here anyways?
Hunter started to laugh again and said " I thought a cat was being strangled."
"Hmmm you thought a cat was getting strangled"
Hunter you don't own a cat.?
"Well you have a point there moonlight"

I just laughed at my self and told hunter to get out so I could get dried and dressed. But no that mother fucker was looking at me with a mystery look on his face, then he turned around and walked away saying " pizza will be here in the next 10 minutes."
It's bin a whole two hours since I've been here and he all ready feels like a friend and not my master it's like I wasn't his pet either he hasn't even taken any of my blood since I arrived was that even normal? I was thinking to my self , well I better get my pyjamas on and tie my hair up if the pizza is on its way.

After getting dressed I made my way to the living room where he was sitting and all I could smell was the pizza that was sitting on the kitchen table.
Hunter looked at me and smiled, are you ready to eat moonlight?
I bet you are starving?
I was sure has hell starving so we both made our way to the kitchen and sat down.

Hunter told me the pizza was cheese and tomato because he didn't know what I liked next to the pizza was a box of chicken nuggets because he said " I looked like a chicken nugget type of girl" I couldn't help but laugh and we both started to eat the food.

Hunter pov
Has me and moonlight sat down to eat we both ended up having a conversation and I could tell her voice was thick with fear ,but she didn't need to fear me I wasn't going to drink from her and I was defo not going to hurt her either.so I told her "moonlight I can smell your fear and you don't have to be scared off me I'm not going to touch you and I certainly ain't going to hurt you"

Moonlight pov
So you can smell fear, can you smell other peoples fear aswell?
Hunter was telling me he can smell humans from several yards away and even if they tried to run away he can track them and he can track myself though the smell of our freak , even if your in a crowd and hiding he could still find you
I asked him how? And he replied every human has a different scent to them it could be from the perfume they wear to what sort of deodorant they have on or it could be the lack of it.

I finally finished my food and I got up to take my plate to the sink,and then I walked back to the table to put hunters plate in the sink but has I was walking back the wind blew through the kitchen ,has the wind blew I got a smell of some kind of flower and something so sweet and I loved that scent omg he smells so nice I thought to myself. I was in deep thoughts about how nice he smelt and he said " moonlight" moonlight I need to talk to you about things? I quickly snapped out of it and said okay hunter he got up out of his chair and made his way it the living room
" come on pet follow me " he said so I done what I was told I followed him , hunter went to the coffee table and picked up a box and gives it to me.
What is it ? I asked, it's for you pet I hope you really like it.
I opened the box and it was a perfume I opened the lid and sprayed some into the lid and smelt it , it smelt like a flower Lilly.
I told hunter thank you, " you didn't need to buy me a perfume at all"
Hunter said he wanted too so now if you try and run away i can track you with your smell..