62 - Now Wanted

The next day, your ship is finally completed so now you can relax for a bit and decide to hang out with the Straw hats for a bit. You will be on separate ways sooner or later so might as well make the most of it. The Straw hats were overjoyed that you're hanging out with them but saddened at the same time that you will go on separate ways.

Your new outfit
*Ignore the hat

"Ne (First Name)!! Join my crew so that we won't always be separated!!" Luffy clung onto your waist with a pouty face

My goodness, are you trying to kill me with your cuteness?!

"For once, I agree with him. What you did back there saved us!!" Nami agreed.

"You know that once Luffy is onto something, he never let's go" Zoro grinned.

"Everything back at Enies Lobby is all your doings because of your strategies so I believe that the strategist position is suitable for someone like you" Robin smiled close-eyed.

"I agree with Robin. Without your plans, we wouldn't have been able to successfully get into Enies Lobby nevertheless" Ghin added.

"(First Name)-koi will be joining us?!" Sanji swooned in his usual Casanova self.

"I can't wait to exchange medical knowledge with you, (First Name)!!" Chopper said excitedly.

You chuckled as you patted Chopper's head. "I'm flattered and I will think about it but that is if my title is revoked then I'm a free woman. You're going to Fishman Island, right?? That's where one of the Warlords lives, Jimbei"

"Another one?!" Nami and Chopper screeched.

"But don't worry about it. As long as you don't bring harm or cause trouble to the fish folk, you're safe. Or for more safety measures, just tell him you're my friends. He won't mind if it's me" you smiled.

"Well, that's good. Wouldnt want another crazy Warlord"

You sweatdropped. Uhm, some of us are??

Sanji was excited to see the mermaids at Fishman Island until he remembered that Kokoro is a mermaid too. He suddenly became depressed thanks to that.

"They do have young ones there!!" Kokoro pointed it out.

"And you saw my mermaid form. What's there to be excited about?" you narrowed your eyes, sweatdropping.

"But it's not easy to get there"

"I'm concerned about it being on the seabed," Robin said.

Right, there are devil fruit users in the crew so it will be hard for some of them.

"But that's not the hard part: Not just because you need to find a way to get to the seafloor but because the route indicated by the log pose passes through some perilous waters" Kokoro explained about the Florian Triangle, an infamous place where ships of all types have vanished without a trace or returned without their crews.