61 - Old man?!

It's been two days since the Aqua Laguna, the Enies Lobby incident, and Merry's farewell. You continued working on your new ship since you're now energized and not injured like the others. Of course, you didn't forget to make something for Usopp. A wooden carving of a mini Going Merry. You carved it based on your memory of her.

When you guys got reunited, the Straw hats, Paulie, and Iceburg gave you back the comms they had and you placed them back into your bag.

You already finished the rooms of the ship as well as the finishing touches of the technology and now you need to buy furniture, medicines, and other necessities for it.

You went to the temporary headquarters building to check up on the Straw hats.

This is your current outfit

"Hey, guys!!" you called out

"(First Name)!! You're here!!" Chopper said excitedly.

"(First Name)-koi!!~" Sanji swooned.

You grinned. "I see that you guys slept well considering that you were exhausted from the fight these past 2 days"

"(First Name)!! We got our stuff back, including our money and belongings!! Now we can continue our journey!!" Nami said, overjoyed.

"Is that so?? That's great!!" you replied.

Just then, Franky, Mozu, and Kiwi show up with their usual flamboyance.

"What is it, Franky, all of a sudden?!" Sanji said.

After the introductions, Franky sat down, getting serious, and told you the story of the Treasure Tree Addam who is known to be the strongest in the world and it is extremely rare since pieces of the wood only fall off infrequently. The reason for that story is that Franky had taken the 200 million berries he stole from the Straw hats and gone to the black market to buy a supply of this wood.

"You jerk!! You'd better not have bought something like that with our money!!" Sanji said, angrily.

"Just keep listening!!"

He punched the ground with both of his fists, silencing everyone to listen.

"A long time ago, I made the decision that I'd never again build a ship. But I wanted to catch up to the person who was my goal after all. The next thing I knew, I was drawing blueprints for a ship" Franky clenched his fists. "My dream is . . .to use that treasure tree . . .to build one last ship . . .a dream ship that crosses any sea!!"

You watched silently. So that's why he stole it . . .

"I've already obtained this treasure tree. I've already got blueprints too. I'm going to build this ship now. So . . .when it's completed . . .will you set sail on the ship I've built?!"

There was silence for the Straw hats to process what he just said.

"What? What? T-Then . . ." Chopper stuttered, shocked.