33 - Im a Monster so what?

As the two dumbasses recovered from the rubble and were about to clash again, you decided to interfere by grabbing both the backs of their heads and slamming their faces together.

"Nice work, Arsene!! I was just about to punch 'em in their faces too"

You punched both of their heads hard, leaving a visible bump on them. "You two talk it out and explain the situation so that Luffy can understand"

You turned away to listen to the conversation with the navigator and the princess but you dozed off, not listening to it. Luffy was laughing about the misunderstanding while Zoro snapped in anger at his stupidity. You leaned your back against the wall to avoid detection as you sensed two individuals atop the roof of the adobe. It seems that the princess revealed the boss's name without realizing it.

"Who now??" Luffy questioned.

It's a good thing the crew didn't expose your real name and you had your face mask on. It would be a disaster with the princess's forgetful behavior.

Each one of the crew members expressed different expressions.

"You had to say it" the swordsman deadpanned.

The exchange between the navigator and the princess is pretty amusing. The hysteric navigator shook the poor princess by her jacket while the latter apologized repeatedly.

"Well, it looks like there's no helping it. We already know this much, those two have seen us so we're involved" Ghin commented.

Luffy's got that starry-eyed gaze at the promise of an adventure. "Hey, another Shichibukai?? That's cool!!"

"Not too bad" Zoro smirked.

"I didn't mean to!! Really!! It just slipped out!!"

"A LOT OF GOOD THAT DOES US NOW!! YOU JUST HAD TO DRAG US INTO YOUR MESS, DIDN'T YOU!!" Nami then began to sob dramatically once going through all her anger on the princess. "Being hunted by a Shichibukai of the Grand Line!! It's more than I can handle!!" She cried into her hands.

You tilted your head. "Why are you so dramatic?? You're talking as if I'm not even here"

Nami jolted up when she realized your existence and clung around your waist. "I forgot we have another Shichibukai here so please protect us . . ." she trailed off and looked up at your face to ask for permission to reveal your name. You shook your head in response. "Please protect us, Arsene!!" She went back to crying dramatically.

"The takeover of the entire country, huh??" You muttered. "Why am I not surprised??"

"You know him, Ms. Arsene??" Vivi inquired.

"We're both Shichibukai so we tend to meet each other a lot of times before in meetings and outside. We knew each other personally and also knew his identity as Mr 0 not too long ago" you stated.

"But didn't you say that you didn't find out about his identity??" Vivi asked.

"There's a thing called misleading, princess. What I said back there was a lie to throw off the lower-ranked agents" you clarified.

It was then that Igaram popped out of nowhere and declared that he will be a decoy to give you time to get away and sail to Alabasta in a less direct route.

"Hold on just a second!!" Nami shouted, gaining everyone's attention. "Who said we were going to take her with us?? We still haven't discussed the matter of payment"

"Wait for a second. Payment for what??" Luffy asked. "Take her where??"

"Where have you been, Luffy?? The old man wants us to take the princess back home to her kingdom" Zoro explained.