7. Peace ensues

Magic had worked itself and peace began prevailing in the Bangtan Apartment within the next couple of days.

Mi-Sun would arrive early in the morning and place a sleeping Ji Min on the chair that one of them had kept in one corner of the kitchen, as requested by her.

She had wanted that Ji Min be well within her sight and also a bit away from the noise that they all usually make in the lounge.

Sometimes Ji Min would wake up and Mi-Sun would prepare her milk bottle for her.

Then after sometime the boys would start gathering around the kitchen counter one by one and each would leave after wishing them both a good day.

Mi Sun would do the dishes, clean the kitchen and let herself and Ji Min out as all the boys would have left for the university by then.

The boys no longer returned to a messy kitchen and dishes waiting in the sink for Taehyung to wash.

He was happy as he got more time to play video games and also to bicker with Jimin and Junggook.

The third day of her work, the maknaes were the first to gather around the kitchen counter.

Mi Sun placed each of their plates in front of them.

Junggook happily nibbled onto his sandwich and grinned at her

"I owe you my life, Noona!" He said.

"Really?" Mi-Sun laughed.

"Yes, Noona, Yoongi hyung would have killed me by now." He carried on nibbling onto his sandwich and happily told her.

"You want something else, Taehyung-shi?" Mi Sun asked him as she saw that he hadn't yet touched his egg toast.

"No, am waiting it to cool down a bit and please call me Tae and thank you Noona, for saving my last few taste buds, I would have lost them all." Taehyung looked with gratitude at her as he took a small bite of his his low spiced egg toast.

Mi-Sun made sure that she took out Taehyung's share of every dish before adding chilly or more spices to it. She had gotten aware of the spice tolerance level of his.

"And you can call me Kookie." Junggook told her.

"You can call me.." Jimin, who was just sitting down on his stool was cut off by Junggook.

"Call him Short or Jimin-shi."

"Lemme teach you how!" He kept his sandwich down and cleared his throat.

"Jimin-shi" He howled and the result was as per Mi-Sun's expectations. Junggook and Jimin were involved in a brawl.

Ji Min stirred in her sleep and before Mi Sun could reach her, she had woken up from her sleep, crying.

The boys stopped fighting and gathered around her which made Ji Min cry even more as she hadn't gotten used to them.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok came from their rooms to inspect what has happened to little Ji Min.

Mi-Sun looked at Junggook reproachfully as she cradled her in her arms but she was refusing to calm down.

"I.. I.." Mi-Sun's cheeks reddened as she looked around at the boys.

"I forgot her bottle, and I.." She again tried to speak.

"It's alright Noona, you can use our room, we'll be here in the kitchen." Namjoon went ahead and opened the door to his and Yoongi's room.

Taehyung, Jimin and Junggook exchanged glances, their mouths were ajar.

"Yes Noona, please be comfortable. No one will disturb you." Yoongi indicated towards their room too and Mi-Sun walked there with flushed cheeks and a look of gratitude.

Yoongi closed the door of the room, walked back and sat at the counter.

"What..?" He glanced at the maknaes' side.

"No body's gonna explain?" Taehyung asked.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"What just happened?" Junggook pointed towards their room door.

"You idiotic moron, she needs to nurse Minniee." Yoongi said.

"Who's Minniee?" Taehyung asked.

"Little Ji Minniiee." Yoongi replied.

Everyone choked on their food or coffee and looked at Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"She's got to have a nick name! It avoids the confusion between him and the little one! You fucking idiots." He pointed towards Jimin and cleared his stance.

"Please stop swearing." Hoseok said in all seriousness and heads turned towards him.

"I hereby propose a motion to be passed since all of you are present here." He cleared his throat, put his coffee mug down and looked around at everyone.

"We do not swear when little Ji- Minniee or Miniiiee as her new name is, and Noona are present here."

"Yes, we should not swear when a lady and a baby are on the premises." Yoongi nodded his head.

"Those who agree raise their hands." Namjoon called out.

Everyone raised their hands.

"I hereby reiterate the fifth rule of the Bangtan Apartment, to be followed at every cost, which is: No swearing allowed while Mi Sun Noona and Minniiee are on the premises."

Everyone nodded and looked happy.

"I keep forgetting the fourth one." Junggook asked Hoseok.

"Me too." Jimin said.

"The Bangtan Apartment is not to be set on fire." Namjoon reminded them.

They all nodded their heads and continued with their breakfast.