3. Food Trouble

Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Junggook have known each other practically all their lives.

Their mothers were members of some crazy club that resulted them turning up at each other's houses for dinners, brunches, birthday parties, Christmas parties and basically every other social gathering.

As they kept on clearing the selection process of a nice renowned university abroad, and began piling up in the same city one after the other, their mothers insisted that they rent out an apartment and live together.

Hence Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon initially started living at the apartment together. Then two years later, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung joined them too.

It was then that they started calling themselves 'Bangtan Boys' and their residence as 'The Bangtan Apartment'. It was basically Kim Taehyung's idea .

"Who the hell left the tap open?" It was Yoongi who was yelling at the top of his voice as he stepped into the kitchen in the morning and found that the kitchen tap was open.

He had a fair idea that it must be one of the maknaes.

"Which one of you planned on flooding the apartment?" Yoongi glared at each one of them as they sat on their respective stools at the kitchen counter.

Taehyung and Jimin silently lowered their faces towards their plates while Junggook struggled to keep his mouth shut.

"This is too spicy!" Taehyung whined as he took a bite of his egg toast.

"Then go and eat elsewhere!" Yoongi picked up his plate and yelled again.

"Hyung, It is really spicy." It was Junggook who spoke this time, in a low voice.

"That's it! Get the hell out of here, three of you!" Yoongi yelled again.

"What the hell did I say?" Jimin's eyes widened as he looked with surprise at Yoongi.

"You.."

"Yoongi hyung.." Namjoon stepped in between Yoongi and the maknaes as the former charged in their direction.

"At least you both can help in the kitchen?" Hoseok looked at Junggook and Jimin.

"I do help out." Jimin started but was cut-off by Namjoon.

"You don't! All you do is turn the apartment upside down and play video games."

"I run the errands for this apartment and I also help clean." Jimin retaliated.

"And what about you, Princess Belle?" Yoongi asked Junggook.

"I have never worked at my place. I don't know how to do stuff." Junggook blinked his doe eyes at Yoongi.

Yoongi threw the apron on the slab and walked away.

"What do you want to eat?" Hoseok politely asked Junggook as he hadn't touch his egg toast again.

Junggook simply shook his head and walked silently to his room.

"At least have breakfast, hyung." Hoseok called to his back as he saw him leaving a while later. Yoongi did not answer and slammed the door shut after him.

"What do we do now, Hobi?" Namjoon sighed and asked Hoseok who was cleaning up in the kitchen after the rest of them have left for the university.

"Junggooka cried talking to his mother last night." Hoseok said in a low voice. "They even ate his snacks, Tae and Jiminie."

The problem wasn't an issue until Junggook arrived three weeks ago. His arrival had caused the following troubles:

His constant fights with Jimin, he had made Yoongi crankier, he basically knew nothing of house-keeping.

The tasks at the apartment until then were divided.

Namjoon and Taehyung were not allowed in the kitchen but Taehyung only did the dishes.

Namjoon and Jimin cleaned the apartment. Namjoon took the trash out.

Yoongi cooked and Hoseok helped him in the kitchen.

Everything was going fairly well until the doe eyed Junggook joined them, as if Taehyung's tantrums were not already enough, the doe-eyed boy was getting on Yoongi's nerves because of his eating habits. Somehow he was always hungry and on top of it was as picky about food as Taehyung was.

"I will deal with them at the university itself, don't worry." Namjoon said picking up his bike keys.

The crack and the doubly crack boy were in for a one to one talk with Namjoon.