2. Eomma

Yoongi and Hoseok were ready for the spectacle even before they entered the apartment. 

They could hear the noise of them fighting. Jimin and Junggook fought the same way their chosen characters would fight it out in their favorite video game.

"I swear to god, if you m********* don't stop it right now, I will throw you three out."

Yoongi's voice boomed through the apartment. Junggook, Jimin and Taehyung froze at their respective spots.

"He started it!" Junggook and Jimin simultaneously pointed at each other and said.

"Look, what you've done!" Hoseok bent down and started picking up cushions and other things that lay scattered on the floor.

"I give you three minutes to make this lounge habitable again." Yoongi pointed at each one of them and moved to his room.

The maknaes knew three minutes meant three minutes.

"I'm hungry!" Junggook looked at Hoseok and blinked his eyes twice.

"We'll be preparing the dinner in a while, grab some snack meanwhile." Hoseok consoled him.

"They ate all my snacks!" Junggook pointed at the empty packets on the couch.

"Come, I'll give you some from my lot." Hoseok looked reproachfully at Jimin and Taehyung who in return grinned shamelessly at him.

"Clear up you both and after that help us with preparing the dinner." Hosoek said and they both gave him a dramatic salute.

"I'll finish all his banana milk before morning." Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"He'll break your jaw, this time." Taehyung whispered to him.

"Ten bucks that he will not." Jimin placed the cushions in a line on the couch.

"Done!" Both shook hands.

After clearing up they arrived at the kitchen counter. Yoongi and Hoseok were on the stove side of it and Yoongi was keeping out three bowls of ramyeon for each one of them.

"Have you never prepared even ramyeon for yourself?" Yoongi asked Junggook who in response shook his head. 

Jimin and Taehyung smiled at each other and then pursed their lips. 

"Who do you think is worst? Namjoon hyung, him or me?" Taehyung leaned towards Jimin and whispered in his ear.

"Me." Jimin whispered the response in his ear.

"You were not even an option!" Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

"By me I mean you." Jimin slurped the noodles.

"Oh! Gotcha!" Taehyung responded as he picked up his bowl.

"But.. they don't taste like how eomma makes them." Junggook took a mouth full of ramyeon soup and then complained looking at Yoongi.

"Bad move." Taehyung whispered to Jimin, who himself suppressed a smile.

"Look carefully at me." Yoongi said, chewing on his words.

"Do I look like your eomma?" He asked, resting both his hands at the counter.

Junggook looked at him for few seconds as he struggled to find a resemblance between Yoongi and his own mother.

"But they don't taste the usual today!" Jimin said.

"I agree, they don't taste nice." Taehyung seconded and nodded his head.

Yoongi sighed, "Who am I?" He asked curtly and waved a spoon in front of Junggook's, Jimin's and Taehyung's face.

Hoseok shifted a bit towards Yoongi at this point, so that he can timely intervene if Yoongi chooses to hit them with it.

Jimin and Taehyung continued slurping their noodles, nonchalantly, they were done adding fuel to the fire.

"Listen carefully you dorks! I am not your eomma! So you trio are going to shove down your throats what ever food am serving you." He looked from one to the other.

Taehyung at this point looked like he would cry. Junggook rapidly blinked his eyes while Jimin sat frozen for a few seconds as some noodles still hung from the corners of his mouth.

"Now, now, Yoongi-ya, we talked about it." Hoseok intervened at this point as he looked at the expressions on the maknaes' faces.

Taehyung audibly sniffed at this point.

"Listen, you drama queen!" Yoongi's eyes grew dark as he turned to Taehyung.

"Am home!" Namjoon opened the apartment door and announced to the gathering. His face had a pleasant smile, he wasn't aware that the atmosphere at the apartment wasn't as pleasant as his smile, right now.

"For you!" Namjoon moved forward and held out the carry bag that held Junggook's snacks.

Junggook silently picked up his ramyeon bowl and moved to his room.

Namjoon just looked back at Jimin.

"What? I didn't do anything! Suddenly I 'm a villain at this apartment!" He picked up his bowl too, stomped his feet and marched to his room.

"You don't do any cooking yourself Tae and yet you trouble Yoongi hyung." Hoseok tried to reason with Taehyung who was still fake sniffing.

"It's him who has banned me from cooking in the kitchen." He pouted.

"Because you complain about the cutlery we have! You say it doesn't go with the aesthetics of the curtains, the table cloth and the flooring. Do you think that should be our concern at this point?"

"Yes! Because it doesn't!  The colors clash with each other and it absolutely horrifies me! I wonder how your eyes can bear all this, and.."

"And also because you have almost set fire to the apartment more than once." Hoseok said before Taehyung can go on and on complaining about the aesthetics of the apartment not being right.

"That wasn't me, but Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung suddenly remembered about his sniffing and resumed it.

"I'm around here just to be blamed for the things that I didn't do!" He picked up his bowl too and moved to his room, basically Jimin's and his room.

"What was all that about?" Namjoon asked as he stood in the center of the apartment still holding the bag of Junggook's snacks.

"The same!" Hoseok sighed and sat down on his stool.

"Food?" Namjoon asked and Hoseok nodded his head in response.

"What have you brought for him?" Hoseok asked.

"His favorites"  Namjoon said.

"Let me see, if he takes them from me." Hoseok stood up, took the bag from Namjoon and walked towards Junggook's and his room.

Namjoon sat down at the kitchen counter and his mind worked at full potential to come with a solution to this recent food-trouble at the Bangtan apartment.