4. The Problem

The problem wasn't money.

It was their habits.

They all came from well to do families and each one got their fair monthly allowance, but they were always short of money, because of the following reasons :

Yoongi spent on purchasing old music records, musical instruments and basically anything to do with music.

Namjoon spent money on books, he was fond of collecting hard bounds and earliest publications, visiting museums, kept on purchasing new plants, and unknown to others, he gave some in charity.

Hoseok paid for his dance classes and the rest of the boys occasionally borrowed money from him, not to mention that, of which he kept no count.

Jimin used to spend on snacks and video games.

Taehyung was fond of shoes and the rest went to video games.

Junggook, well he just arrived and gave his share of the money to the apartment's pool of money for the expenses, the rest he intended to spent on snacks and video games too. He had also joined taekwondo classes.

The result of some unnecessary expenditure and living at the lavish three bedroom apartment that had a terrace, a lounge, an open spacious kitchen and a splendid city view was that they were left with little money to have take-outs from restaurants every time.

They also missed korean food and Yoongi no doubt cooked well, but it was just Taehyung who crawled up his nerves because of his low spice tolerance and picky food habits.

"Hyung!" Namjoon called out to him cautiously as he sat besides Yoongi on the couch.

"Hobi told me that Kookie cried during his sleep last night." He clearly remembered about just Junggook crying and not while talking to his mother. "Don't you think you should be polite with them?" He brought a soft smile to his lips, as if encouraging Yoongi towards better behavior.

"Polite? My f****** ass! What am I?" He turned towards Namjoon, fuming up. "Their Noona? Their Eomma?" He asked. "I am done with all of you, I will move out of this f***ing apartment!" He stood up and walked to his room.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon from the other end of the couch and Namjoon looked back at him.

Hoseok sighed and Namjoon became more tensed. Hoseok was sighing too much these days and it was a bad sign.

Namjoon feared that dark clouds hovered upon the Bangtan Apartment and he needed to do something soon.