11. Baby Catcher

Mi-Sun sat in the pantry going over in her mind the list of dishes that the boys told her they wanted to have for dinner.

Particularly she thought about two, one who was fine as long as the spices were as per his fancy and she placed out his favorite cutlery for him.

The other one who was always hungry just needed more portions than the rest of them.

But the groceries were running out again, the boys basically ate a lot. 

She was also just stealing a few moments for her own.

She liked being here, the boys did not trouble her at all. They were respectful towards her and loved Ji Min.

She loved to cook in the spacious and modular kitchen, she liked lining food in the pantry, and most of all she loved hearing them bicker with each other.

It was then that she heard Ji Min cry and she got up. She knew that it must be one of them who would have taken her out of her chair or would have tried to pick her up while she still slept.

"I swear to god, which one of you.." She broke off in between and stood frozen.

Mi Sun then let out a blood curdling scream and doors quickly opened one after the other.

 It was a Sunday and the boys were all home.

"Noona!"  Hoseok opened the door and rushed to her.

"Minnieee!" Yoongi came running.

"What did you do now?" Namjoon asked Jimin.

The boys collided with each other as they gathered around her. They had come rushing out of the three bedrooms one after the other.

Mi-Sun herself still stood her frozen and her hands were pressed to her mouth.

Hoseok moved forward and took a crying Ji Min from the tall man's arms who himself stood clueless. The new comer's mouth was ajar and he had even forgetton to blink his eyes.

"Don't cry, gongju, Hobi oppa is here!" He cradled Ji Min in his arms and she calmed down a bit upon hearing his voice.

"Noona?" Namjoon shook Mi-Sun's shoulder who still stood in shock.

"Baby catcher!" Mi-Sun suddenly yelled out pointing at the man.

"What?" Yoongi looked confused.

"He was trying to catch Ji Min!" She turned towards Yoongi and told him.

"Noona, it's not baby catcher, it would be baby thief." Namjoon spoke in a matter of fact voice.

"Seriously?" The new comer on the premise finally found his voice back, "that's what you are gonna explain first?" He threw his arms in air.

It was then that boys burst out laughing.

"Take her to Yoongi hyung's room Noona, I think she is hungry." Hoseok handed over Ji Min to Mi-Sun.

Mi-Sun threw a dirty glance at the tall man and moved to Yoongi and Namjoon's room.

Everyone then turned their heads towards the tall, wide shouldered man.

[ Author's Note: Any idea who this person is? ]