Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Princess Reader

Start from the beginning

Keru and Besu: "Count us in too!"

Shu: "I'm down for it as well."

The female was so happy after hearing that and was about to say something but her phone suddenly vibrated, signalling she had a new notification.

She took it out to check and a frown formed on her lips as she read the text message she'd just received.

All the bladers seemed to take notice of this as Valt was the first to ask,

"What happened (Y/N)?"

She looked up at the blunette and sighed softly as she said,

"I just received a message from my fiancee. It was another cringey pick up line."

"You have a FIANCEE?!"

Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya asked in unison as they all held surprised expressions on their faces. Shu's face, however, didn't look very surprised. It rather looked...displeased.

(Y/N) took a deep breath as she nodded and explained to them,

"Well, being a princess has its disadvantages. My father said that if I get engaged early then it'll be good for the kingdom. But I don't know how it'll be 'good'. But putting that aside, he engaged me to a prince of a neighbouring kingdom against my will. And that prince is...very money loving. He's gonna marry me just for my father's wealth and power."

"WHAT?! But that's so mean!"

The wonder boy said as he raised his hands in fists and frowned. Daigo nodded as he added on,

"He's right. Why don't you ask your father to break off the engagement?"

"My father got me engaged without my will. Do you think he's gonna break off the engagement if I ask him to?"

The girl asked back as the raven haired boy shook his head and Rantaro said,

"That's sad to hear y'know. You should find a way to get rid of him sooner or later."

"I know that but I can't do it alone."

(Y/N) sighed sadly as she walked to the door and looked over her shoulder one last time,

"Well...I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the party."

Then she closed the door and left. The whole time, the bladers were giving her pitying glances, except Shu. The albino seemed to be in deep thought after the (h/c) haired girl told everyone that her fiancee was money minded.

"Guys. Listen up."

He called out as the rest of the five bladers turned their attention to him and he told them of a secret plan which was to be executed at the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A week later:
At evening:

"We're all set to go!"

Valt cheered as the rest of the bladers nodded and were right now waiting to arrive at the (L/N) palace as they were all seated in Wakiya's limo.

Valt was wearing a nice blue coat with black pants and a white undershirt with a blue tie along with black shoes.

Shu was wearing a red coat with black pants and a black undershirt with a red tie along with black shoes.

Rantaro was wearing a yellow coat with black pants and a white undershirt with an orange tie along with black shoes.

Daigo was wearing a deep purple coat with black pants and a white undershirt with a black tie along with black shoes. He was wearing his red headband too.