Snapchat/IRL • part 481

tessarose's snapchat story
posted 5 minutes ago

~caseyyyy: replied to your storyGotta admit, I do look very handsome in every single pic I ever take

~
caseyyyy: replied to your story
Gotta admit, I do look very handsome in every single pic I ever take...even when I'm photobombing😉😜

correction: I DO :Tess🤪

caseyyyy: you're funny🙄 you wish you looked as good as me😎

you're right, I am funny😛 and I look twice as better than you so chill it down sweetie😏 :Tess🤪

caseyyyy: calling me sweetie now, huh?

you know, I'm just sitting on the couch across from you...why didn't you just say all of this to me in person?😂 :Tess🤪

caseyyyy: because then our friends would tease us AGAIN

so? They're just kidding, they know I'm married😄 :Tess🤪

caseyyyy: we all saw that News Article of your husband and that Nikki girl. That was not cool of him...so disrespectful.

I know🫤 She's staying with us at my Airbnb too. I'm making Ian sleep in a spare room...to be honest, we got in to this huge fight before I came here.
:Tess🤪

caseyyyy: oh no, I'm so sorry😕

- -

I let out a sniffle wiping a tear slipping down my cheek. Casey notices my action and frowns from the couch across from me. All of our friends were sat on the carpet in front of us, me and Casey being the only ones not drinking. My reason is because, clearly, I'm pregnant, and as for Casey, he insisted on driving me home once he heard I took an Uber here so he promised not to drink. That was so sweet of him.

Letting my emotions get the best of me, I remove the pillow laying on my lap and sit up straight. I close my phone standing up. "Guys, I'll be right back, okay?"

Some friends nodded while others didn't even hear as they were too busy enjoying their own conversations. Casey knew why I was excusing myself, since he was up higher than everyone else, he was able to see my rosy red cheeks.

I walk away covering my hand over my mouth and walk into my friend Jahnna's room, closing the door behind me.

I sit on the bed running my fingers through my hair as I try so hard to fight back my tears. Barely even ten seconds later, I hear a knock on the bedroom door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Tessa," Casey's voice muffled through the door. "Tess, can I come in?"