News Article • part 403

Tessa Rose surprise concert for 2014 Toronto grads

Today, June 21st 2014 actress and singer Tessa Rose-Somerhalder made a surprise appearance. The Toronto school board made grade 12's over all the local high schools vote between five different artists (the other four have not been confirmed on who they were) and guess who was the most voted for? Tessa! Grads didn't know who was going to appear from the opening curtain but once they found out, the crowd went wild! Take a look:

They went crazy! I mean, who wouldn't? It's Tessa freaking Rose, am I right? And get it, her old high school that both her and Nina Dobrev went to also attended!

She performed many other songs for the screaming crowd filled with 17/18 year olds.

For the last song of the first half of the concert Tessa performed a song that is yet to come out and she confirmed it will be out in her next album that will definitely be out before the years end. Yay!

What a beautiful song! We can't wait to have it out to play on repeat.

The concert had a ten minute break where the school board representatives gave away many gifts to the contest winners who were drawn pre-concert. Many prizes such as gift cards, headphones and the biggest of all that were given to the five top winners was backstage passes to one of whichever Tessa's concerts they wanted for her tour happening next year. Yes! A tour! Tessa is yet to release the places and dates but her publicist did confirm they were to happen. So exciting!

After the quick break, Tessa came back out with a different outfit. First she looked like she meant business keeping simple with white/blue shirt and a black blazer but then she surprised them all with a funky black sparkly tank top and cool yellow snake print pants. Take a look!

[A/N: skip the first 6 seconds of the next one]

There was a quick intermission from Tessa's close friend/music partner Max Schneider who sang a few songs of his own. The crowd loved it all.

For the last song of the entire concert Tessa came out again wearing a different outfit. This time she decided to go pink. And ready for this?...she put on her wedding ring! That's right ladies and gentlemen Tessa's engagement/wedding ring was all ready and for this last duet with Max she put on her wedding rings to remind everyone that she's taken and happier than ever.

Look at this:

And that concluded it! Tessa never posted anything on social media before hand so it was definitely a big surprise. The high schoolers loved it and it was most likely a graduation trip to remember.

Follow us for more on Tessa!