Interview • part 476

"Tessa! Tessa, over here!" The interviewer called her as she walked into the hallway from outside.

Tessa gives him a big open smile as she walks in his direction. "Hello!"

"Hey, it's so great to finally meet you!" The guy smiles.

"Tessa Rose," She puts out a hand for the interviewer to shake.

He greatfully takes her hand, "Daniel Jinmes." Their hands touch for only a few seconds before the interviewer gets back to doing his job. "Wow, you look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you!" The actress blushes as she does a little sway from side to side, the camera man showing her whole outfit.

"So, Tessa, everyone wants to know, how did you feel up there performing at the VMA's for the first time?" Daniel asks.

"It was scary," Tessa giggles placing a hand on her stomach, the butterfly feelings coming back for a slight moment as she remembers the day. "Scary good though. I mean, I didn't know what to expect...if people were going to criticize me, or if they were going to enjoy it. Just the uncertainty scared me."

"Right, right, I got you." Daniel nods. "We'll you did amazing, all the feedback we've heard from your performance has been incredible."

"That's good to hear," Tessa smiles.

"And so, Tessa, is there any music coming along anytime this year?"

The brunette pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "Um, well what I can say is...no. There won't be any new music, but, there is something very exciting that I will be announcing early next year that has to do with my music."

"As long as we hear more of your voice, I'm sure your fans will be happy." The interviewer smiles.

"I hope so," Tessa laughs.

"How about your daughter, Selena? How is she?" Daniel continues.

"Oh Selena, she's been doing great." Tessa grins. "I take her to set with me every morning and there is a trusted on set babysitter she has to stay with her while I'm filming scenes." She let's out another little laugh as she thinks of her costar, "Casey, my cast mate and very dear friend of mine...Selena loves him."

"Oh really?" Daniel raises his brows smiling.

"Absolutely loves him," Tessa nods. "He's really great with kids so a couple of nights ago I had to stay a little later on set but I was having a little dilemma because the babysitter had to go back home. And so, Casey, even though he was free to go back to his hotel, he decided to help me and stay with Selena in my trailer for the two and a half hours I had to be away from her."

"That's awesome!" Daniel grins. "Sounds like he's a great friend."

"Oh, he really is." Tessa smiles. "He's been my travel buddy, goes everywhere with me so I don't feel lonely. He's really a miracle sent from heaven," Tessa teases. She looks into the camera. "I know you're probably watching this right now Case...pretend like I never said that."

Both of them begin laughing.

"And, Tessa, let's not forget about your husband Ian Somerhalder, who is he?" Daniel smiles.

Immediately Tessa's throat closed up. She hasn't talked to him since the day of the VMA's. He was supposed to be coming to New York in a few days but God only knows if that's still happening.

The actress forces a smile, "Ian, he um, he's doing okay. It's hard to find time to talk to each other because of the distance right now but I'm sure he's hard at work having fun with the cast."

"Speaking of the cast, do you miss being on set of the Vampire Diaries?"

"I do," Tessa nods. "I really do. I miss my friends and all but I also know that I have other jobs as well and I have to put them first, not because I don't love TVD but because I'm the main character of the show I'm filming right now. And so, it would be harder for me to leave here to just be a side character over there, you know?"

"Yes of course, totally understandable." Daniel moves his head up and down. "So, Tessa, as we all know, Selena just hit 6 months old."

"She did," Tessa grins.

"Are there any family plans for the near future? Who knows...maybe even baby number 2?"

"Heh," Tessa laughs nervously. "Um, well I mean there is a potential possibility on another baby sometime soon but it's not like we're desperate or anything. My husband and I are just going with the flow, living life and letting it takes its course."

"I love that," Daniel smiles. He glances over at the camera before looking back at the soon-to-be mom of two. "Alright Tessa, the show is starting in about ten minutes so I will let you go so you can get yourself situated. Thank you so much for joining us."

"Thank you for having me," Tessa giggles. She unknowingly places her hand on her slightly exposed stomach, soothingly rubbing the tiny bump.

"Have a great day Tessa!" The interviewer waves her off.

"You too! Bye!"

Daniel watches as Tessa walks off. He turns back around to face the camera, a big smile on his face. "Wow isn't she just stunning?! Well everyone, this is Daniel with E! News, thank you for watching."

End of video.