"I let you have fun but now it's time to get serious." he said with a smirk on his face. I tried to go near them but Louis stopped me.

"Go away, Louis." I said angrily, trying to get out of his strong grip but he didn't let me.

"You know that you did wrong, Harry!" Leonard said, his voice echoing in the now silent room. Harry didn't say anything. "You put all of us in danger. You know that we could have been caught, right?" He begun to raise his voice.

"I didn't put anyone in danger, Leonard. If I had, you wouldn't be here now. You would be where you belong-- in jail." Harry said in a low voice, keeping his head down. He tried to stand up, but they pushed him back down.

"How dare you talk to me like that. I think you forgot who the boss is here. Maybe I should remind you." 

He called a boy named Luke and said something in his ear, looking at Harry and smiling. Just by looking at his amused face, I knew that he was planning something bad. The young boy came back holding something that I couldn't really make out what it was. Leonard took the black leather rope in his hands and that's when I understood what it was-- a whip. I gasped and pushed Louis in order to go and stop Leonard.

"Stop moving already." Louis said, annoyed.

"Time to learn your lesson, Styles." Leonard said. 

The two men behind Harry tore off his t-shirt into two pieces, leaving him topless with his back exposed and in total view for Leonard. They held his hands, forcing him down. Leonard walked around him and laughed, loving the fact that he had control over Harry. But just as Leonard was about to hit him, he stopped and looked at me. I knew that he was thinking of something as he motioned to Louis to let me go. Louis did as Leonard said and let go of me. I looked at him and then took a few steps slowly towards Harry's body.

"Why don't you do it?" Leonard said to me.

"N-no" I stuttered, looking at Harry who now looked up at me.

"Come on. Don't you remember what he did to you? He deserves it." he said and extended the hand with the whip towards me. I shook my head but he grabbed my arm, putting it in my hand.

"Fucking do it!" he yelled and walked behind me, whispering in my ear something that I didn't quiet get. 

I was shaking as I kept staring at Harry's face. He nodded his head slowly and lowered it down, ready for me to whip him. That's when something that I hadn't seen before caught my eye. Harry's back was covered with small thin white lines. Leonard had done it to him before, it wasn't the first time. I gulped and closed my eyes. I didn't even dare to raise my hand to do it. I let out a shaky breath and tears started forming in my eyes as I fell on the floor, throwing the whip away.

"I won't do it!" I yelled clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Fucking bitch." Leonard shouted, slapping me across the face with the back of his hand. It hurt but I didn't care. I was scared... for Harry.

"Take her. I'll do it myself." he ordered and grabbed the whip from the floor and just in a few seconds Harry's shout was heard in the big room as the leather made contact with his flesh, making it turn red.

"Thirty. That's how many times I'm going to do this." Leonard said. He did it again and this time with much more force, making Harry's back to arch in pain. I couldn't handle it, I couldn't keep watching his painful expression. I was sobbing and Louis came near me, taking me away.

"No! Let me go!" I shouted but he kept silent, taking me back at the dark cell. He looked at me and his eyes were filled with guilt but I didn't know why. He was the one responsible for this. He shook his head and walked away leaving me there alone. I sat in the corner closing my eyes as I kept listening to Harry's cries.

* * *

"Get in here for now, you bastard." someone said, opening the cell's door and pushing Harry's tortured body inside. He couldn't even stand. His legs couldn't support his weight so he fell down, breathing heavily.

"Leonard is going to take care of you both tomorrow." the man said, laughing and walked away. 

I didn't even think twice before rushing to Harry's side to sit down next to him. I looked at the several cuts on his back, feeling sorry for him and then turned him around placing his head on my lap and taking his face in my small, trembling hands.

"Harry." I called his name, shaking him a bit to try to make his react. 

When he finally opened his eyes and I saw his green eyes, a smile was formed on my face mixed with my tears. "Harry." I called again and he looked at me, parting his bruised lips.

"Amelia?" he asked and raised his hand, bringing it near me and brushing my hair away from my face.

"Thank you for coming." I simply said and hugged him, pressing my head on his bare chest. He didn't push me away and I was thankful for that.I stayed like that as he hesitantly wrapped his one arm around me. I felt safe just like that in Harry's arms and listening to his heartbeat but I knew that this wasn't over. Leonard hadn't finished with us yet.