The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

"Right you lot we are doing tag but this tag you have to get the yellow flags from their sides "

I guess that doesn't sound hard but my side is still hurting from mine and Damon boxing match i didn't have to do PE but i wanted to..

PE was done with and i had to sit out because i was in some much pain we all went to get dressed...

Once i was dressed i looked into my bag to get my necklace and it wasn't their...

"You alright elena"

"No, my fucking necklace has gone"

"What"

"He's going to kill me.."

"It was in your bag when we went into PE"

"I know"

"Hay May have you saw my necklace "

"Nope,why?"

"It's missing thats why"

I looked under my bag and it's not their its no where to be fucking seen. I pick up my bag and run out of the changing rooms and the boys was waiting for us outside.

"Where you're necklace?"

"I don't know i put it in my bag before PE and after PE i was looking for it and it's not in my fucking bag someone took it"

"We will fine it who ever took it i swear are going to pay for it"

"Let's go for lunch and we will find it"

We are in the lunch room and we are sitting at our table and May comes walking over to us and sits next to Damon ..

"Nice necklace may"

"Oh thanks Kelly, Damon got it me"

"Can i have a look at it?"

"Sure"

She gives Kelly Her necklace and Kelly passes it to me.

"Wow this look like my necklace why would he get you the same one ?" I asked

Damon looks at me after talking to Ben and i hand him the necklace..

"This is you're necklace Elena I haven't got May a necklace and you can't get this necklace in a fucking shop i got this made."

"So this fuck rat took my necklace"

Damon comes over to me and puts the necklace around my neck and i stood up and made my way to that bitch of a May...I slapped her around the face "thats for taking my necklace and lying to my fucking face"

"Damon you need to end it with this lying fucking rat or you can fuck off she ain't stealing off me and getting away from it"

"I'm sorry May you heard the girl no one takes shit off her"

"I'm sorry Baby"

"Don't baby me i don't even want you anyways"

Damon walks out of the lunch hall and we all followed him we know he's pissed so we don't say anything to him we just sit with him..

"I'm sorry"

"It's alright it's not you're fault"

"Anyone wanna go and play cod at our house"

"Sure"

We all jump into the cars and make are way to the house no one should be home so it's alright.

We are home and we all run to Damon room and sit on his bed

"I be back in a min i need a drink."

I walk downstairs and Blaze comes walking in the door shit"