The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

"Let's get going"

We make our way to the gym and we both jumped into the ring.

"Let's see what you got princess"

"Ha you be crying"

"You wish"

Damon was bouncing around me like a fucking fanny and jabs me in the fucking stomach so i did no more and hooked my leg around his leg and he falls then i jump on him i jabbed him in both of his sides and we both get back up and Tyler walks into the gym..

"You to dinner"

We jump out the ring and my side of my stomach was hurting and i can feel like I'm going to get a good bruise soon.

We walk into the kitchen and i make my way to the medical draw i pulled out 2 painkillers and i went to get some water but Damon handed me some.

"I hope i didn't hurt you"

"Nothing i can't handle"

We both take are seats at the table and began having dinner.

Once that was done i went to my room for the rest of the night.

--
It's the next day and I'm getting ready for school but we have PE so i wanna use one of the guys tops because i don't wanna use mine so i go into Blaze room and like always i don't knock i walk in and closed the door be-hide, me thinking he wasn't in his room i went over to his clothes what was hanging up and took his black long sleeve top i turned around and Blaze was looking at me dead in the eyes..

"What are you doing with my top"

"Using it for PE"

"Did you ask"

"Fuck no, No lie i thought you went out with everyone"

Blaze gets out of bed and walks into his bathroom of course my eyes went wondering to his fucking boner.

"You have a boner"

"Ya it's call morning log and you shouldn't be looking"

"Ya thats hard when it's looking right at me"

"Get out"

"No fun, I could call you daddy"

"Oh to the fuck no"

"Don't roll you're eyes at me I'm 17 now once I'm 18 I'm going to tease that cum of yours"

"WHAT!!!"

I laughed and made my way back into my bedroom i throw my gym clothes into my bag and got ready, i walked downstairs where everyone was and Blaze looked at me and i just laughed and walked to Damon.

"Hay can you put my necklace on me please "

"Sure give it here"

He puts my necklace on and i make my way to get a banana for breakfast and now we are making are way to school.

"What's first lesson?"

"PE with Miss Coffee"

"What a fucking name"

"I know right"

We park in our place we always park and meet the group at the smoking table once they finished smoking we headed to PE.

Us girls gets into the girls changing room to get changed and i asked Damon girlfriend May to take my necklace off because i don't want it to get broken or lost so she does i put it in my bag and went out the changing room with girls leaving may on her own..

We are in PE and we have Miss Coffee and she put us into group of 10 and no I'm not in Damon group this time but May is she been giving me dirty looks since i asked her to take off my necklace and i don't get why and Damon took off his he moved his ring to a guy chain what Blaze brought him last week so now he wears his ring around his neck...