𝐗𝐈𝐗. a million reasons to punch john murphy

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘.
019──── location. camp.
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

REESE SAT BESIDE MONTLY in silence as other faint chatter lingered behind the chirps of crickets in the night.

"So━━did you have fun at the unity day party?" Monty questioned, his gaze shifting away from the trees for a moment.

The exodus ship had crashed not long after everyone's fights, leaving them silent for half the night, what woke the camp was the massive object hurling through the night.

At first, Reese thought it was a meteor or maybe a shooting star━━but only once it hit the ground did everything go downhill.

Everyone desired to put there hate away as they gathered enough people to go check out the wreckage. Clarke's mother was supposedly on the ship━━and they had to look for answers.

As a result, she'd agreed with a few others to stand watch along with Monty.

She scoffed. "You could say fun if that's the word to use."

"Yeah━━yeah, that's the word I wanted to use."

"I don't do parties."

"There's a lot of things we can't do anymore. That was our last chance before everything, well, you know━━goes to hell."

Reese chuckled to let him know she was still listening.

"Why was Bellamy looking for you?"

She turns to see the mischievous glint in his eyes, suddenly making her want to punch him. "Oh, get off my back. I should be asking why you even told him."

"I didn't tell him, I just guessed."

"Sure, if guess is the word you want to use."

Footsteps suddenly approached them from behind━━who was none other than Octavia's as she scurried behind the two and placed her hand on Reese's shoulder as she focused on something behind the walls.

"Hey, no sign of your brother or the others yet," Monty informed.

"Hey, and I don't care."

Reese held back a laugh. She knew Octavia was joking around, but she knew Bellamy was still angry at her, and probably herself too. They hadn't spoken since their fight in the woods.

"They even gave us a bigger tent." Monty chuckled with a numerous glint in his eyes.

Reese opened her mouth in shock. "When you say us you mean━━" She pointed to Jasper, him and herself.

Monty nodded, smiling. "Finally, I can get some space in my tent." He scoffed. "We gotta let him have this."

Reese rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you do."