𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. the way we are

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄.
013──── location. the camp.
tw; mentions of abuse, guns, and panic attacks
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

BELLAMY'S HEAD IMMERGES FROM the tent that he, Finn, and Clarke had hastily led Charlotte into.

Let her just say━Murphy was being, Murphy. Yelling outside the tent to bring Charlotte out. "Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us."

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy spoke cautiously, as Murphy drew closer to him.

"Or what? What are you gonna do, Bellamy━hang me?"

"I was just giving the people what they wanted." He concluded. His jaw ticked as he shifted on his feet in front of the crowd who watched intently.

"Yeah," Murphy stepped back, a smirk making its way back onto his bloodied face full of crimson and mud. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?"

As he turns to face the crowd, he raises his hand once the smirk vanishes completely. "So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor!"

Reese couldn't say she agreed with the whole situation. While Charlotte was a kid, Murphy being older and violent made them want to punish him for the crime he didn't even commit. And while he proposed to Charlotte get that same punishment━no one seemed to abide by it. Of course, she didn't want anyone to be hanged, especially a kid━but even she had to say the way they were treating Murphy was unfair, even as much as Reese wished to punch him again━and despite her mom telling her to be better.

Never mind, she takes it back.

Not everyone raised their hand as they were so eager like they had once been given the chance to hang Murphy. But, not everyone had agreed with hanging Murphy either━one of those obviously being Clarke and other delinquents in the back whose voices couldn't and wouldn't be heard with the amount of cheering and anticipation that ran through their veins like a river stream.

"I see." Murphy dropped his hand back to his side as it swung loosely in wrath. "So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you wanna let her walk! Cowards! All of you are cowar━"

"HEY, Murphy! Murphy," Bellamy heckled in a fraught timbre, his posture stiff as his blood boils seeing the violent dare in Murphy's voice once stopping inches from his face━Murphy having nothing to do but look distraughtly in his eyes venomously. "It's over."

He started to move back, raising his arms to show surrender as he dropped them back to his sides with a smack. "Whatever you say, boss."

The gun went off rhythmically upon seeing Murphy's plans untouched. He reached over to grab a log meant for the wall, being smacked against Bellamy's skull as he walked away. Eyes bulging out of her face, she begins to pull Octavia back from her maniacal screaming of anger pouring through her system as she screams threats at Murphy, with the help of Jasper doing so. Only, he gets knocked out cold with Murphy's fist as he motions to his buddies to get Charlotte in the tent, for it to be completely empty.