𝐗𝐈𝐈. bloodied figures

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒.
012──── location. the camp.
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

    "ARE YOU SURE YOU want to do this?" Monty asks for the second time as she's been sitting there, holding her wrist carefully after examining the bracelet roughly.

    Reese finally found herself asking the question upon Monty, knowing it would help contact the Ark━she didn't have anyone up there, therefore━it was probably the best option.

    "Yup! I mean, you said you need to contact the Ark, right? Besides, I was a little bit of a loner up there." She chuckled.

"Yeah," He murmured tiredly, knitting his eyebrows, "Of course, I screwed up the other one though."

   He began to fumble with the metal thingy, which Reese guessed was to remove it. She tilted her head as a silent plea for him to continue.

    In his effort to wrap the medal carefully, he hissed, "Octavia asked me to do the same━remove hers to contact the Ark, but I fried it." His head was full, and surely he had been better with Jasper being okay after all━that was good!━But, he was caught upon something else, moving his head back to squeeze his eyes shut momentarily.

    "Monty." She started, "You got this, okay?"

    He nodded quickly.

    "Room for one more?" Clarke quips, expeditiously making her way through the door, making Reese kit her eyebrows.

     "━Wait, Clarke, your mom?" Fumbling for her words, she watches Clarke take a seat beside her.

     "That's why I'm doing this." She hummed, obviously torn up by something. Reese never would have thought the Griffin girl would do something like that to her mother on purpose, the two being very close. In fact, Reese hadn't remembered a day where Abby wouldn't shut up about her━she was their princess, hence what most of the delinquents called her. She envied that, Abby getting Reese's hopes up until the time she actually got to meet the blonde. And during the tough times with her dad, her two months of medical training with the help of Abby was her escape from the place she once called home━to the hell she had to return to every night, which was the location of her dreams, calling them hell when she saw herself standing among the cold metal walls.

    Clarke had parents who loved her, and if Reese had that she wouldn't throw that away for the world. If her mother was still alive, she probably wouldn't be sitting in front of Monty right now.

    Reese wasn't in a position to tell her what to do or what not to do. She had her reasons, but the look she gave everyone already determined that the brunette's lips sealed instantly as she seemingly shrinks into herself

    Taking out a heftier crowbar than the one he had been fumbling with the metal earlier, he held Clarke's wrist upright━prying it under the wristband and forcing all this weight on the other arm to pry it open.

   Then, a pop.

   And it was off.

    But if it was able to help them was the question.