18 | Skincare

*You guys are quiet on the erotic scene...

- Ramshackle Dorm, Lounge -

Vil and (Name) entered the lounge to enter the gentlemen drinking apple juices and containers of it scattered within the area. The beautiful male asked what was up with the containers, receiving a response from his vice dorm leader it was from Epel's hometown...

     "It doesn't have any sugar or artificial flavoring! Also, we haven't drunk everything in a box, so please help yourself, Vil-senpai and (Name)-senpai!" The Pomefiore's first-year representative stammered, offering an apple to his dorm leader. The demoness knelt, "Well, it certainly looks delicious. Thank you, Epel-san," she took a bottle.

     Vil nodded, "I understand. I'll drink one later if I feel like it. Also, it's almost 10 PM so you all should go to bed at once," he ordered. Ace coughed his apple juice, surprised by the curfew, "10 PM?! Do we look like we're kids?!" He asked.

     "That reminds me of Jack being a good boy," the dorm leader of Ramshackle sighed. Vil raised an eyebrow, "And you think 10 PM curfew is only for children? Seven hours of sleep is important to achieve healthy skin and hair. Also, before I forgot, do all of you have skincare and hair products you use before going to bed?"

The first years looked at each other, shrugging since they were not aware of what he was talking about. Jamil always puts oil on his hair to keep it silky smooth and Kalim also has a lot of skincare products back home, but when he entered this school, he never uses them...

     Vil looks astounded, "Are you telling me you don't have a skincare routine after a shower?!" He shrieked. "Very well. I'll be handing out products you can use once morning strikes!" He went back to his shared room with the demoness. (Yes they're sharing a room)

Everyone was amazed by the products the dorm leader of Pomefiore brought. Different brands of skincare, hair oils, lotions, facial masks, serum oils, etc. are in front of them. Some of them are getting mixed by Vil, getting compliments from the Scarabia duo who are interested in using them instead...

     "Both Epel and I have glowing skin because of the help of Vil~!" The hunter told them, earning looks that no wonder they were sparkling. Epel nodded, "Yes, thanks to him. We've been using sunscreen, baby powder, lip balms or sometimes lipstick, and lotions... He gifted us a lot of products," he shared.

     "By the way, Vil-senpai! Since there are a lot of bottles, how do you use them?" Kalim asked, taking a look at each bottle displayed for them. Vil sighed, "I see that all of you don't know how to use it. Then I'll start with the face wash—Kalim, stand up and you'll be the model.

They're all inside the bathroom, while the demoness is still outside since they're all boys and she's a girl—she doesn't want to ruin their privacy. Vil asked Kalim what face wash he should use and he answered water, it triggered the Pomefiore's dorm leader's instincts, and pulled up his phone...

     "Incorrect! Watch this video. It's a step-by-step tutorial to wash your face and I shall not ignore the unnecessary steps you'll do," the dorm leader of Pomefiore threatened and made Rook hold his phone to apply the facial wash on Kalim's face. "That tickles~!" He giggled, feeling ticklish when the fellow dorm leader scratched his lower cheekbones.

     "After washing your face, remove the leftover bubbles with cotton," Vil said and placed cotton on Kalim's palm. After finishing wiping the excess bubble, Vil took another product and took a couple of essence from it, "WAIT! I'M ALREADY DONE WASHING MY FACE! Do I need to wash it again?!" Kalim asked, scared.

     Vil shook his head, "No. This is another product that focuses on taking care of your pores," he told the junior. After Kalim used the product, the dorm leader of Pomefiore took a lotion, "Next up is face and milky lotion. Before placing the face lotion on your hand, make sure your hands are clean and spread it to your face. This milky lotion is for us high school boys who sweat a lot, so putting too much of this can cause serious consequences..."

Kalim laughed since calling Vil a high school boy doesn't fit the way he acts. After all, he's more mature than in any 3rd year he has met—earning a threat from Vil since he indirectly called him an old individual...

     The beautiful blonde-haired seems irritated, "Nevermind. I want everyone to apply this routine every morning after showering and before going to bed," he handed them bags. "These bags are full of skincare products that'll take care of you all for three days. I want everyone using it or I won't let you sleep... The hair old is to be applied on the hair and make sure it's spread evenly. After doing so, please dry it up!" He told them.

     "Damn, this is a lot... I'll just ask for (Name)-san's help," the magic-less human uttered and peeked at the things contained inside the bag. "We also have the body milk used after showers—apply it on your elbows, knees, and heels since it helps to avoid darkening those parts," Vil added.

     "This is harder to understand than Professor Crewel's lessons about potions..." Deuce murmured, feeling bad since he might forget what Vil said. "Wah~! My face is smoother now! (Name)-senpai, look at my face!" Kalim chortled and ran outside the room.

     "(Name), don't you dare touch him! Your hand is probably full of bacteria and germs!"

- Ramshackle Dorm, Lounge -

The Heartslabyul students are sulking since Vil reminds them of their strict dorm leader, remembering those strict rules. (Name) is writing the things Yuu should do to the skincare products, whilst sobbing since he can't remember the other details. That's when Ace asked if there's a way to achieve beauty with magic considering Vil is a Prefect with competent magic...

     Vil huffed, "I'm disappointed with the fact you're magicians that don't know what's the difference between magic and alchemy's impact on your body. Beauty being obtained using magic is a mere imagination, but I'm not interested in a beauty that will disappear once the clock strikes 12. This is no Cinderella," he told them.

     "Ugh... I hate this..." Yuu murmured, almost on the brink of giving up. "Well, I would rather have beauty using my hard work and preservation. Just like the Beautiful Queen did and was praised by the Magic Mirror because of it," Vil added.

     "If the real Magic Mirror is here, I'm sure it'll praise your beauty, Roi de Poisons!" Rook exclaimed, cheering for Vil. The dorm leader of Pomefiore hesitantly nodded, "... Yes, you're right. Now enough chit-chat! Go rest to your rooms and don't forget the skincare I taught you to use!" He went back to his strict mode.

     The demoness chuckled from the scampering juniors, "How adorable..." She commented.

     "Don't think you're exempted, (Name). Let's do your skincare routine!"

     "I can manipulate my form, Vil-san—No need for the skincare!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)