Chapter 22: Answer plan

What's your plan? They're desperate looking for their Jagiya.

--------------------

"Hyung-ge, I'm hungry" Tao pouted to his Suho eomma.

"Me too eomma" Sehun said, doing an aegyo.

"Suho eomma, I need food" Kai join the maknaes, evil maknaes, doing their aegyo in front of their Eomma.

"Correction, We Are Hungry!" Baekhyun and Chen protested.

"Do I look like I know how to cook?" Suho asked.

--------------------------
Chen's POV

"Since did you know how to play jokes Gramps!?" I cried out loud.

"Since the day I met Zhang Yixing" He simply said.

"Are you gone crazy knowing that Lay-hyung is not around?!" Good Baek for joining the shouting session.

"No, Jongdae will be replaced by me. Who told you that I can't be a troll master? Huh? Answer me dorky eyeliner?" Suho replied. I think this is a girl's war. Who told you Gramps will beat me?

"Gosh!" We screamed together.

"Now you know the feeling? Its so irritating like you want to kill him right? That's how I feel every time your ears are blocked with thick stubbornness. Now tell me, you were irritated right?! Right?!" He exclaimed with eyebrows were furrowed.

"Sorry eomma" Now I know the feeling. But, I'll lessen teasing him.

"Open the door Maknae lines" Suho commanded.

They stood up and follow Suho's command. They opened it and saw a box, a medium box, not a package box. They carried it and opened it. Foods!

"Now, go and eat all you want." Suho said.

We exclaimed and jumped up and down because foods foods foods!

Gah~~ I wish Xiumin is here -_- That Baozi reminds me of my Minnie :(

----------------------

After they ate the foods from Suho, they continue doing their plan. This time, they created a plan, it is a like a seat plan. It is called answer plan. In seat plan, there are assigned chairs to be occupied, but in answer plan, the member cannot interrupt someone if he is not the one who will going to speak up.

Suho⇨Baekhyun⇨Sehun⇨Kai⇨Tao⇨Chen

-----------------------
Suho's POV

Suho: "We are going to have a party"

Baekhyun: "Party? Our lovers are missing. Gramps wake up!"

Tao is about to interrupt us but Chen put a burger on his doesaeng's mouth.

Sehun: "What kind of party hyung?"

Kai: "Welcome party?

Tao: "Hello party?"

Chen: "Reception party?"

Suho: "Silly. Welcome party, of course! For the first time you use your brain Kai-ssi"

I glared at Kai, swallowed my fear, and looked away.

Baekhyun: "Who will going to cook?"

Sehun: "Yah~~ The good cooks are not around."

Kai: "My Kyungsoo Baby is not here"

Tao: "Then, me and Chen-ge"

Chen: "Yeah!"

Suho: "Tao is allowed, but Chen? Are you serious?"

Baekhyun: "If you will cook, maybe you are going to put pepper to spaghetti noodles instead of salt"

Sehun: "Or you're going to put oxalic acid to a milk tea instead of sugar"

Kai: "How about a squash seeds instead of putting sesame seeds in a Teriyaki Chicken"

Tao: "ChiKai. Chicken Kai. Chen can't do that right?"

"Yeah. It's okay if you don't trust me. I'll just clean the house, if you want. Do you think I'm that troll?" Chen said. His face were gloomy and sad

Suho: "I'm sorry Chen. Of course you can be a cook"

Baekhyun: "I'm sorry"

Sehun:"Mianhae Chen hyung"

Kai:"Sorry Troll Master"

Tao: "So its final, Chen-ge and I will cook. Then Sehun and Kai will clean the house. Junma, how about you?"

Suho:"I will be the one to buy things outside"

"What!?" They exclaimed and the end of anwer of plan.

"Now you break the answer plan. I can disguise okay? I can be a red lady"

*A/M: Suho in Red. Remember when Suho became a pretty hot eomma wearing red dress? He will disguise like that but new version*

"I am going to make up you eomma with matching eyeliner"

"Buy me some bubble tea eomma"

"I'll show you how to become sexy"

"Eomma, buy me a panda and gucci"

"Suho-hyung, I'm going to list all the things your going to buy"

"Nice! Chen, your changing a little bit. Is that the way how Xiumin's love affect you?"

They squealed and Chen blushed.

-------------------------

Ready for the Welcome Party? Haha!

◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐◑◐

⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙

YodaOneILove