Cameron glared at him making him laugh. "You can go drown in the Creek."

And then ensued a litany of insults coming from all sides, as they guys argued for now reasons.

I was glad that the attention was off of me now.

I was still freaking freezing.

Lexi was reaaaally going to have to pay for this. I had no idea how because my brain seemed to be slightly malfunctioning because of the cold, but I would find a way.

I would have revenge for my frozen balls, the way Lexi had gotten revenge for her drowned M&Ms.

I stayed a little longer in the car while the guys started to get the tents out and set them up, so we wouldn't forget about it and then have to do them in a hurry before it got dark.

I eventually joined them. Moving would be good to get warmed too. And I felt like I could move my fingers again.

Lexi was in soooo much trouble. 

The fact that I was still a little frozen from my trip in the Creek and that the tent was new made me work fairly slowly. I'd bought a new one. A little bigger. A little sturdier.

I was never going to use my old one after whatever Clark had done in it the last time.

I was about halfway through when my Pumpkin appeared, keeping the tent between us.

Smart move.

"Hiiiiiiiiii," she said with a little wave.

I glared at her. "Come closer, I dare you."

Lexi just gave me a sheepish grin. "It was just a little joke."

I kept glaring. "You're are in sooooo much trouble Lexi Grayson, sooooo much trouble."

She appeared mostly unaffected. I was trying to figure out if I had enough strength and control of my muscles to pick her up and carry her all the way back to the Creek to throw her in it.

"But you love me, so everything will be alright in the end," she replied.

"In the end, when I throw you in the lake too?" I retorted.

She was lucky I loved her this much, otherwise my wrath would know no bounds. I'd really dropped my guards around her. Before that, I was pretty sure I never would have been pushed in the Creek so easily by her.

How foolish did love make me.

I should remember that my girlfriend was a vixen.

            "Look, it was too tempting! I couldn't resist," Lexi said sheepishly, her hands pressed together, as if pleading to me.

            I felt a chill from the cold run through my body. I crossed my arms over my chest. "You could resist, you absolutely could. You could have thought about the well being of your beloved boyfriend and restrained yourself."

            "But the opportunity was just... there."

            "I'll show you an opportunity," I said, taking one step closer to her, "come here."

            I sprinted right to her, and she ran away from me, "Aaaaah! Blake, wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!"

Before I could catch up with Lexi, Alex's car emerged from the road, honking to announce his arrival.

            We both stopped running. "Saved by your ex."

            Lexi punched my shoulder. "Really? You're still hung up on that?"