56 - SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!

Start from the beginning

Nami landed safely while Chopper hit his nape from the landing.

"Oh, took you long enough," you said.

Then Zoro climbed out of the hole. It seems he was the cause of it but you got no time to make fun of his sense of direction. Next, are Sanji and Ghin kicking and smashing through another hole and landing safely after that Usopp came out of nowhere as he flew up high.

"Woah, they're gathering one after another" Kaku said.

"Yoyoi!! In any case . . .to think that they've marched into headquarters. Although they're our enemy, that's admirable!!"

Once the crew got Usopp out, they noticed you and you placed your finger on your lips, telling them not to alert CP9. They nodded and made their way to join Luffy.

"I'm begging you, Robin!! You can go ahead and say you wanna die or whatever, but say those things . . .by our side!!" Luffy yelled.

"He's right, Robin!!" Sanji yelled.

"Robin!! Come back!!" Chopper joined in.

Your eyes softened when you saw tears start to form in her eyes. Just know that there will be people by your side, Robin-ah. No matter how many times you push them away, the sea is vast and you will get friends. You'll never be born to be alone. . . You smiled as you closed your eyes and turned away. You took off your hat and threw it to the side. It seems you don't need this for a while.

"If . . .you exercise a Buster Call right here, right now, then together with Enies Lobby . . .you guys, too, will disappear"

"D-Don't be ridiculous!! Theres no way we'd be eliminated by our own people's attack!! What're you saying?!"

"Twenty years ago, everything was taken away from me and many people's lives were ruined. It was caused by a single attack, Buster Call. That attack is now targeted on the friends I was finally able to find, whom I can be myself with. The more I wish to be with you, the more my fate will show its fangs to you!!"

Robin-ah . . .

"No matter how far I go on the sea, I have a huge enemy I cant shake off . . .because the world and its darkness are my enemy!! The incident with Aokiji, as well as this time . . .I've already dragged you into my troubles twice!! If this continues forever, even though you guys are good natured . . ." Robin clenched her fists.

"You'll eventually feel that Im a burden!! Im sure one day you'll betray me and abandon me!! Thats what Im most afraid of!! Thats why I didn't want you to come to rescue me!! If Im going to die someday anyway, I want to die right here, right now!!"

You took off your face mask and put it inside your bag while Spandam was laughing like a maniac. So that's why . . .if that's the case . . .

You ignored his monologue then the next thing you know, Luffy ordered Usopp to shoot down the flag and burn it, shocking Spandam, the World Government and the Marines soldiers.

"Mission accomplished" Usopp said.

"They've gone and done it!!"

"Do they understand what it means to attack the flag?!"

"The pirates declared war against the World Government!!"

"Are you insane?! Dont think that you'll be able to survive after making the entire world your enemy!!" Spandam howled.

You grinned. They really done it . . .Now the world will turn upside down and know the Straw hats existence!!

"Bring it on!!" Luffy angrily bellowed.

Robin started crying, moved by Luffy's actions.

"Robin!! We still haven't heard you say it!!"

"ROBIN-AH!!"

You know that Luffy already done it so its time to give a final push. You revealed yourself, standing in between Luffy and Usopp.

Lucci, Kaku and Kalifa were surprised that you're here while the others were confused by your presence and where you came from.

"(First Name) . . ." Robin muttered.

"What is your greatest wish?! Do you want to live, going against the world to survive?? Or do you want to die miserably in an unjust way?! If you want to live, you have to say it . . ." you shouted.

"SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!"

Tears started falling down on Robin's face, breaking down. 'Even (First Name) too . . .To live . . .I thought it was something I dared not wish for. No one has ever let me wish for it . . .If . . .its really okay for me to utter my wish for once . . .I . . .' 

Robin raised her head in tears and shouted, "I want to live!! Take me to the sea with you!!"

Luffy beamed with a triumphant smile and the rest of the crew prepared themselves for battle against CP9. Franky sobbed from being touched by what he had just seen. You grinned.

"Now my job here is done . . .Goodluck with the rescue . . .Straw hats"

Author's note: Phew, I was in tears when I saw Robin's past in the anime. Watching the episodes for a whole day. Now you know that Ghin was a part of the Straw hats here so what do you think his first bounty after this will be worth?? Im still thinking about it though . . .