21

Chapter 21

In a month is their graduation day. Jin was very happy because it meant Jungkook would marry him soon, they would live together. Jin never came to the dormitory anymore, their assignments were too many and it overwhelmed Jin. Not only Jin, Jungkook felt the same way, he even had to work before he could rest.

That night, Jungkook came back from work, his body was very tired, he wanted to sleep when he got to the dorm. Because he was tired and sleepy he forgot to contact Jin, he also didn't know that his phone battery ran out. He entered his room and saw no one, Sunghoon was not there. He didn't care, he immediately threw his body on the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jin, who was worried about Jungkook because he couldn't be reached on his phone last night, decided to come to the dorm. He walked into the dorm, hoping that nothing bad would happen to Jungkook.

He stood in front of Jungkook's room, he knocked on the door first but there was no answer, finally he opened the door and it was unlocked. But when he went inside, he saw Sunghoon sleeping beside Jungkook while hugging him.

"Jeon Jungkook !!" Jin shouted with tears on his cheeks. Jin's voice woke Sunghoon and Jungkook.

Jungkook who saw Sunghoon sleeping beside him was shocked and immediately pushed Sunghoon's body away from him.

"What are you doing here? Jin is not what you think" Jungkook immediately got up and approached Jin but Jin slapped him in front of Sunghoon.

"We're done here Jungkook! I hate you!" Jin crying and left andJungkook chased after him but Jin really didn't want to hear Jungkook's explanation.

Jungkook came back with an angry face. He saw Sunghoon there.

"What are you doing huh? You really ruined everything"

"I'm just sleeping next to you" Jungkook grabbed Sunghoon's neck and pushed him against the table.

"Whatever you are planning, remember what I said, you will never get it" Jungkook pushed his body away and left from there.

He rushed to find Jin, he didn't see Jin in his class, Jimin, Yoongi and Ken also didn't see Jin. He went straight to his house. But all he met was his mother.

"Jungkook.."

"Eomma, please I have to explain everything to Jin"

"Don't meet him now, come with me" His mother took Jungkook to the kitchen and gave him a drink then sat there together.

"What really happened?"

"I don't know why that man is sleeping on my bed hugging me, recently I came home late and was very tired, I slept so much that I didn't realize that he climbed into my bed. I swear I didn't do anything with that man. Eomma believe me, I--"

"Jungkook... it's not me who should believe it, but Jin. I know everything you said must be true, but Jin is struggling with his own thoughts. He needs time to calm his mind before you can meet and talk alone. I promise he will talk to you."

"Tell him, whenever he's ready I'll be waiting for him in a place where only the two of us know, eomma, I'm sorry, I let him down again"

"It's not your fault, it's just trouble that other people created for you two"

It's been a week, Jin ignores Jungkook, Jungkook also chooses to sleep at Yoongi's place, he knows it's far from his workplace but it's better, he doesn't want to make the same mistake if he stays in the dorm.

"It's been a week, don't you want to meet Jin and your daugther?" he said.

"I really miss them, but every day I come to the lake he never comes"

"Since when did my best friend become this desperate?"

"I'm not desperate, I'm just confused, why Sunghoon did that to me"

"But you know Sunghoon is Soobin's cousin, right? maybe that's what he ordered."

"What?"

"You don't know about that?"

"No.. I have to go now" Jungkook rushed to the lake and Jin wasn't there, he then rushed to Jin's house. Meeting his mother, he really had to meet Jin.

'Knockkk..knockkk'

"Eomma, I said I don't want to eat" Jin shouted, but the sound of knocking on the door didn't stop, making Jin annoyed and when he opened the door, Jungkook was in front of him.

"Jungkook.."

"You may be mad at me, but keeping me away from my daughter is wrong Jin"

"She's sleeping" when Jin wanted to close the door, Jungkook held him.

"He's Soobin's cousin"

"What do you mean? I don't care if you want to talk about that again, you disappointed me Jungkook"

"I'm sorry if you feel like that, but I didn't do anything, he did that to me on purpose"

"But how did he know I was going there that morning?"

"What if his intention wasn't for you to see it? But because he wanted me to hide it from you?" Jin opened the door.

"We can't go on like this Jin, trust is the most important, I promise I won't hurt you anymore but you don't give me a chance to listen to my explanation, what else am I looking for? I already have you and Jieun, that's enough for me. I only focus on my studies and work so that when I graduate I can immediately marry you, but you don't give me that trust, you trust other people who intend to ruin our relationship. I'm a jerk Jin, I let other people use my body when I'm unconscious. But if you want to end this relationship at least tell me, don't be like this, do you want us to stop here?"

Jin felt very hurt hearing those words, he was just angry, he didn't intend to say that to Jungkook.

"You don't need to answer it now, just think about it first, I'm always waiting for you at the lake, meet me and tell me whatever you decide, if we really have to end up here, I will still be responsible for Jieun, she's still my daugther" Jungkook just left, leaving Jin who was still glued to his words.