15

Chapter 15

3 weeks passed, Jin and Jungkook became more and more intimate, they were often seen making out wherever they wanted. Jungkook always started it, of course it caught the attention of many people including Soobin. He was just waiting for the right time to separate them.

That afternoon after class ended, Jungkook waited for Jin in front of his class. He hugged Jin when he saw Jin coming out with Jimin and Yoongi behind him.

"How was your class?"

"Boring" Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead and the four of them left the campus building.

"Jungkook, Jin don't forget tonight's party at my house, okay?" Yoongi said and left them with his boyfriend, Jimin.

Jin and Jungkook headed to the cafeteria for lunch, but on their way Jin stopped and held his stomach. He felt so nauseous, he covered his mouth when he felt like throwing up.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, since this morning I feel nauseous, I think it's because I ate late yesterday"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure" Jungkook hugged Jin and took him to the cafeteria for lunch.

Jungkook keeps watching Jin, he's not as usual, he doesn't eat well. Even the food doesn't run out.

"Why don't you finish your food?"

"I have no appetite"

"Is it because of your nausea?"

"I don't know"

"Do you want me to take you to the doctor?"

"No, I'm fine, I just want to rest"

"Okay, we don't have to go to Yoongi's party tonight, I'll accompany you to the dorm" Jin just nodded and they returned to the dorm.

Jin immediately lay down on his bed but when he smelled the scent of the sheets he immediately felt nauseous again.

"Jin, why?"

"I just want to sleep in your bed, the smell of my sheets makes me sick, I have to change them later"

"Let me change your sheets, you just sleep." Jin nodded and lay down on Jungkook's bed, Jungkook's mattress smelled the same as his body, made Jin comfortable and immediately fell asleep.

"Aish, he's so adorable" Jungkook approached Jin and kissed his forehead then changed Jin's sheets.

Jin woke up from his sleep because of the nausea that wouldn't stop. He felt Jungkook hugging him from behind but he couldn't stand the nausea and rushed to get up to go to the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom, Jungkook was already standing in front of his door.

"We have to go to the doctor Jin"

"No, I'm not sick, I just need to rest"

"Jin, you've only been nauseous all day, and have no appetite, you're also vomiting now, what if you get sick?"

"Hey, I'm fine, can you make me some hot tea?"

"Yeah, I'll make it" Jungkook took Jin to his bed and laid him there.

"Wait a minute okay?" Jungkook stroked Jin's face and went out to make him hot tea from the dorm pantry.

Jungkook came back with hot tea in his hand, he woke Jin up and told him to drink first.

"Thank you Jungkook"

"Yes baby, do you really not want a doctor?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" Jungkook got on the bed and took Jin in his arms.