1

Chapter 1

That day was the first day for Kim Seokjin to enter college, he lived in his campus dormitory and that day he started moving his things there. Jin is a tidy and perfectionist boy, he doesn't like to see things messy. He also likes something smells good. Vanilla musk is his favorite scent. He carried the last box in his hand, he entered with his mother behind him.

"Who is your roommate Jin?" His mother said.

"I don't know, Jeon Jungkook I think, but I haven't met him yet"

"All right, then eomma go home first, take care of yourself here and call eomma if there's anything happend"

"Eomma, I'm not a child, I can take care of myself here, let me take you to your car." Jin came out with his mother, escorted her to the parking lot.

Right when Jin came out with his mother, Jeon Jungkook entered the room with another man, they entered while kissing. It looks very hot and intimate. Jungkook pushed the man's body onto the bed without letting go of his lips.

"You are so sexy baby.."

"Stop Jungkook.. just do it, I don't have much time, I have another class" When Jungkook wanted to open his pants, suddenly Jin came into the room and how shocked he was, he screamed.

"What are you doing in my room!!!" Jungkook and that guy just looked at Jin.

"Aish, i hate this" The guy said.

"Go away, looks like he's my roommate" Jungkook said to the man underneath and the man came out of the room, looking sarcastically at Jin who was still glued to the door.

"Come in, why are you standing there?" Jungkook dropped his body on the bed, Jin came in and opened the box he had brought earlier, it was his comic collection. He took it out and put it on the bed.

"You must be Kim Seokjin right?"

"Yes"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook"

"I know, do you often do that?"

"What?" Jin stopped pulling out his comic and turned to face Jungkook.

"Sex in this room"

"Anywhere I can do it, why? Do you want to try it?"

"Aish, you pervert" Jungkook just laughed.

"Since we're roommates from now on, can you not have sex here?"

"Why not?"

"I don't like seeing scenes like that."

"You can leave if you don't like it"

"What?" Jungkook got up from his bed and walked over to Jin, standing right in front of him.

"What do you want to do?"

"Your lips are sexy, I like that" He just walked out after complimenting Jin's lips, be it a compliment or just teasing Jin.

As he exited Jin's phone rang, a call came from his boyfriend.

"Hi"

"Hi baby, I'm sorry I should have taken you to the dorm"

"It's okay, eomma brought me here"

"Then have you met your roommate?"

"I did and he's so annoying"

"What did he do?"

"I was just going out to walk eomma to the parking lot but when I came back he had already brought another man and was making out in his bed"

"What? You're rooming with a pervert? You should change your room Jin"

"I know, but the rooms are full for now, they'll let me know if there's an empty room so I can move out of here"

"Then you have to be careful Jin"

"Yeah, Tae.. I miss you "

"Me too, I'll call you later, bye baby, I love you"

"I love you too"