Mystery voice

Justin's POV

After I left the table I ran after Dan to make sure he was okay. I finally caught up to him after a while, I slowed down and started walking with him.

Justin: Hey, I'm sorry that she didn't understand what happened-

Dan: I- I'ts fine...

Justin: Its not fine, you need to stop trying to convince yourself that everything is okay because nothing is okay right now!

Dan: ...

Justin: Please Dan I don't want to see you this way, I don't like seeing my friend's hurting themselves.

Dan: Don't worry about me okay?

Justin: I need to worry about you if your not gonna worry about yourself.

Dan: ... J- Just stop worrying about me, I can worry about myself...

Justin: I will stop worrying about you when you start to do something about whats going on.

Dan: I don't want to worry about anything that's going on!

He started clenching his fist, I stepped in front of him, he stopped walking and I hugged him.

Dan: Whats this for?

Justin: You needed it

He stopped clenching his fist and hugged me back. We stayed like that for a moment, we let go after a while and Dan seemed calmer then before. We started walking again, when we got to his class we said our goodbyes and he headed off into his miserable math class, and I walked off to my class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James's POV

I left school early after that encounter, my brothers heard that I had told about my power's and told my mum and dad. I was grounded from school and my so called 'friends' for a month but it felt like a year.

I was hungry so I got up off my bed and headed towards the kitchen, before I got there I heard yelling, I ran towards the kitchen and looked inside, my brothers were arguing about who should beat up my 'friends'. I stayed there for a while until they saw me, I ran back to my room and locked my door.

Darreck: What did you hear James!!

James: Nothing leave me alone!

Noah: You better not be lying!

I heard them leave to there rooms, I sighed, unlocked my door and went back to the kitchen, I climbed up on the counter, grabbed my phone from a shelf and texted Justin to warn him about what I had heard.

James: Justin my brothers are gonna start a fight with you guys tomorrow so watch out

Justin: Where are you? your not in your class

James: My brothers got info about me telling you guys I have superpowers so i'm grounded for a month!

Justin: How? Never mind, Are you sure that you can't forgive Dan?

James: Sorry I gotta go but ill get back to you on that one!

Justin: James Pls forgive him

I left him on read, put my phone on silent and put it back onto the shelf, I got off the counter and grabbed a snack, I went back to my room and sat on my bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

The Next Day...

I was in class when I heard a voice I looked toward the door but no one was there, I shook my head and looked back at my paper, I thought it was my brain just messing with me, thats when I heard someone say my name, my full name...

???: Daniel Robert Middleton!

Dan: Wh- What?!

Teacher: Dan whats wrong?

Dan: N- nothing sorry...

Dan: (Who is that? why and how do they know my full name?!)