He has powers too...

Justin's POV

I wanted to yell over to James but it was too late. I ran over to the class he is supposed to be in, when I got there and looked inside he was sitting at his desk like he's been there the whole time.

I was a little stunned by what I saw. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me I looked and no one was there, I started heading towards my class. After school, I called James but he didn't pick up.

I wanted to ask him if he could teleport to see if he would tell the truth, I called him a few more times when he finally picked up.

Justin: James you can teleport?!

James: What how did you know that?

Justin: I saw you earlier in the gym! Why didn't you tell me? Or Dan?

James: Because I don't know how to control it...

Justin: That's it? Is that the reason you didn't think to tell us?!!

James: Yeah sure... I got to go sorry I'll explain everything tomorrow!

Before I could ask any more questions he hung up.

Justin: What else does he have to explain...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James POV

I hung up on Justin, I didn't want to tell him why I didn't tell Dan about my powers. But I didn't have a choice now that he knew, the only way I could make sure he never talks about it is if Dan is with me for the whole day.

I know he won't talk about it when Dan is around, and that's when Justin called me again, I didn't want to deal with his questions so I let it put him to voicemail. He kept calling and texting me for the past hour, I eventually turned off my phone. I lay down in my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

The next day, I was sitting next to James eating my lunch, and Justin sat down and gave James a weird look. I didn't know why tho, though I ignored it and continued to eat. They didn't talk at all it was very awkward, I wanted to say something but it didn't seem like the time. After lunch, I went to class but James followed me.

I was confused because he didn't have the same class as me today, I ignored it and just went into my classroom. In the middle of class, I noticed James and Justin talking outside of the door, a few minutes in I see Justin looking a bit furious. While I was watching them kinda argue the teacher came up to my desk.

Teacher: Ahem! Dan!?

Dan: H-huh?

Teacher: Pay attention! Stop zoning out!

Dan: S-sorry...

I looked back to where James and Justin used to be but they weren't there, I would've asked to go out but I was already in enough trouble, I looked back to the board and started to pay attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's POV

It was the middle of class when I saw James outside in the hallway, I raised my hand to go out in the hallway. When I left I started to follow him, he was in front of Dan's class I went up to him and he got jump scared.

James: uhh hi Justin, well I gotta go back to class bye!

He started to walk away, I grabbed his arm stopping him in his tracks, he turned to face me, and I gave him a stern look and let go of him.

Justin: Explain Everything!

James: I have nothing to explain!

Justin: How can you teleport? Why didn't you tell me or Dan? And why are you acting as if nothing happened!!

James: *Sigh* I would tell you but ... I can't it's not the right time and I can't ever tell Dan!!

Justin: Why can't you ever tell Dan??

James: He has no powers, and with his sister having powers he feels like nothing. If he finds out one of his friends has powers, well... he'll feel like an even bigger nothing.

Justin: Oh right, but still you should tell him. Yes, he'll be sad but only for a little bit at least, he would know right?

James: I should probably tell him, it's just gonna be hard for him to process, considering he is already a little sad. But I don't think this is the right time to tell him.

Justin: Can you at least tell me? I won't tell Dan if you don't think it's the right time but you could tell me...

James: Ok ok fine ... I don't know how or why I can teleport it just happened, and I didn't want to tell you guys because...

Justin: Because?

James: Because I'm not allowed to, if my brothers knew I was telling you this right now they would kill me but, My parents wanted me to keep it a secret from the family... They didn't want me to tell or have any friends, that's why I never talked to people. My parents even told me if I did tell someone my brothers would be allowed to ... Hurt me

Justin: *Processes* ... That makes me so mad! Why would they do that to you!! Why would they threaten you like that!! 😠😠 I... We have to do something about this!!

James: I think I know why they didn't want me to tell people...

Justin: But if you didn't tell me then I wouldn't do anything about it!! Also, That's So Messed Up!!

James gave me a look, shook his head, and left. All I could do is think of a way to get him on my side.