Surprise!!

Dan's POV

3 weeks later...

I was in my room finally getting some much-needed alone time, after the whole Maddy Incident she was expelled and it had been nothing but questions I'm ok from my teachers and classmates, my arm was still red but it was better than before, that's probably the reason people are still asking me if I'm ok.

But, I'm just happy that I get to sit in my bed and relax without the questions and nonsense, I was working on the last part of my song when I heard a knock at my door. I put down my pencil got up and opened my door, it was James and Justin, and I let them in.

Justin: Hi Dan!

Dan: Hi guys what are you doing here?

James: Well we wanted to hear you play the guitar, I heard from Squid that you can play pretty well!

Dan: Uhh, okay?

I grabbed my guitar, sat down, took a deep breath, and started playing my song (Never going to the nether), when I was done with the second half I stopped and waited for them to say something, I have to admit I was anxious about singing in front of them, I never really sang in front of people before unless it was my sister or mum.

Dan: Did you like it?

James: That was awesome!!

Justin: Yeah you can play guitar and Sing!!

Dan: Thanks but I don't like it...

James: Squids right you don't give yourself enough credit, Dan you did great!

Justin: Yeah Dan! Did you write that song yourself?

Dan: Yeah I did but I'm not done yet...

James: What else do you need to write?

Dan: The last part then I'm done but I might change a few things in the song

Justin: You don't need to change anything about the song, it's perfect already you just need that final part.

Dan: Yeah I guess

Justin: Good that you think that because we signed you up for the talent show next Friday!

Dan: W- what? I can't!

James: Why?

Dan: I can't sing in front of people! It was hard enough singing in front of you guys let alone the whole school!

Justin: Dan you'll be fine, your a great singer and guitarist! Plus it's good for your self-confidence

Dan: Yeah but it's so many people looking at me, I don't think I can do it...

James: But you're really good!

Dan: But what if everyone laughs at me?

James and Justin sat down next to me.

James: No one is gonna laugh at you, and if they do well they don't have a good taste in music!

Justin: Yeah!

I smiled and hugged them.

Dan: You guys are the best friends I could ever ask for!

Both: Thanks, Dan!

We all let go of each other. A few hours later and they both had to leave, but I had fun with them, it was a little chaotic having them as friends but it was fun. As they left I waved goodbye and shut my door, I continued working on my song since I now had time I had to finish it by.

I was trying to think of the last line for my song, it was going so well until this moment, I thought for hours but nothing seemed to fall right into place with the rest of the song until I found that great ending I wrote it down and wrote the hook again, I was finally done with my song. I had spent most of the night writing, so I headed over to my bed laid down, and fell asleep.

A\N Sorry for the short episode I feel like this is a good ending tho so I'm keeping it! Love you all and see yall soon!