Is she really a bully??

Dan's POV

The next day...

I woke up the next morning, I stayed up nearly all night trying to figure out if Justin was telling the truth or not. I got up and went to the kitchen just to see another note from mom, I didn't even bother reading it. I ate breakfast and headed to school, when I got into my class I sat down and kept thinking about Maddy being a bully.

James: Dan?

Dan: Huh?

James: *Whisper* are you listening?

Dan: *Whisper* No not really, why what is she saying?

James: *Whisper* Nothing important, but what are you thinking about?

Dan: *Whisper* N-nothing...

Teacher: Boy pay attention!

We stopped talking and I finally started to pay a little attention. After class I went to my locker and Maddy was there waiting again, this time I just watched to see what she was doing.

But after a few minutes of watching her, she did nothing, I was starting to think Justin was mistaken, I just went up to her, and she turned around and asked me the same thing as always,

I helped her and went back to my locker, but when I was done putting away the rest of my stuff she came up to me and kissed me again but it was longer this time,

when she left my whole face was as red as a tomato. I went to my next class and I could feel everyone looking at me, I went and sat down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch

I sat with Justin and James, as soon as I sat down Justin looked at me angrily, my face was still really red.

Justin: Did Maddy kiss you again!?

Dan: N-no

James: Are you sure your face is all red?

Dan: Uhm m-maybe she did kiss me...

James: Why does she keep kissing you?

Dan: I d-don't know why...

Justin: I know why!

James: You do?

Justin: Yup

Dan: why then?

Justin: Cuz' someone's paying her to do it, I heard her talk to someone about it yesterday!

Dan: *Whisper* W-what that can't be real...

James: Are you sure it was her?

Justin: I'm positive!

Dan: N-no you must've been mistaken!

Justin: Dan it was her!

Dan: But she seems so-

Justin: Nice?

James: Hmm She does seem nice...

Justin: But she isn't, James do you think you could search her up as you did with that Phil guy?

James: I could try, But it would take a while-

The bell went off and I went to class, I couldn't stop thinking about Maddy getting paid to kiss me. I shook it off and tried to pay attention.

After school I was in my room 'reading' when I heard someone knock on the door, I peeked through my door to see Amanda open the door, but I couldn't see who it was. I completely left my room just to see Maddy at the doorway, Amanda was trying to make her leave but she didn't, so Amanda just left to her room.

Maddy: Hi Dan!

Dan: H-hi Maddy what are you doing here?

Maddy: Well I wanted to ask you something.

Dan: Ok

Maddy: Do you want to be my boyfriend?