The Kiss

Dan's POV

I woke up the next morning, still feeling a little sad about what happened last night, I shook it off and got dressed. I went over to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal, I went over to the counter and saw a note from Mom. I picked it up and read:

Note

Hey guys I have to stay at work all night tonight, so Amanda's in charge. Also, Dan pls don't get into trouble today.

Love you, Love Mom

I put the note back on the counter and finished my cereal. I went to school and sat next to James.

James: Hey Dan

Dan: *Little Sad* Hi James

James: Are you ok?

Dan: *Little Sad* Y-yeah

James: Did something happen?

Dan: *Sadder* N-no It's nothing i-i'm Fine

James: If you say so...

The teacher walked in breaking the awkwardness,

Teacher: So class, Today we have two exchange students joining us.

A girl and a boy walked into the classroom, the boy had a grey hoodie on and some jeans, and the girl had a white shirt with a jean jacket and some jeans.

Teacher: Come up and talk about yourselves.

The girl talked first,

?????: Hi my name is Maddy, I'm 14 years old and I love music. That over there is my brother, Cody, he doesn't talk much but he is 13 and his favorite thing to do is play video games.

Teacher: thank you Maddy you two can sit anywhere you like.

She sat down a row behind me and her brother sat next to her, I looked back at the teacher and copied down what she was writing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch

I sat down with James and Justin again.

Justin: Hey Dan what's up?

Dan: Nothing I'm still grounded and- Uhm... *Little Sad* Nothing else

James: Are you sure??

Dan: I'm Sure...

Justin: Anyway, Dan looks at what I found.

Justin pulled out a golden Charizard card.

Dan: Woah how did you find one??

Justin: I bought ten packs then opened them all and I finally found it.

Dan: That's so cool!!

When we were talking about all the different Pokemòn I saw Maddy coming over to us.

Maddy: Hey is it ok if I sit here?

James: Yeah sure

She sat down close to me and I felt a little uncomfortable, I moved away from her and started talking about pokemòn again. After lunch, I went to my locker but when I got there, two 8th graders were standing in front of it, I went up to them.

Dan: Can you guys Move, please?

???: And why should we?

Dan: B-because I need to get to my locker...

??? 2: Well we're not moving!

I tried to get around them but they were too big, then they started to come towards me I started backing up feeling very scared.