B-Boyfriend?

Dan's POV

I stood there speechless my heart was pounding so loud. I wanted to say yes but I knew I couldn't not until I figured out this bully nonsense. But, I also didn't want to hurt her feelings,

Maddy: So do you?

Dan: (Don't say yes!) Yes, I do!

Maddy: yay! Ok, see you at school!!

She kissed me on my lips and when she was done I felt my face go red, she giggled and then left, I closed the door and ran to my room, I had to process what just happened.

I went and sat down on my bed, I was thinking for about 10 minutes when I heard a notification go off, I grabbed my phone and saw that Maddy tweeted that she has a boyfriend. I was reading all of the comments when Justin called me, I picked it up.

Justin: Dan!! Maddy Asked You To Be Her Boyfriend And You Said Yes!!

Dan: U-uhh N-Yeah...

Justin: Why?!

Dan: Cause I didn't want to hurt her feelings...

Justin: Dan! I'll talk to you about this Tomorrow!!

He then hung up and I couldn't believe what I had done. I went back on Twitter to see that many people were asking Maddy who her mystery boyfriend was. I looked at her replies, She told them that they'll know tomorrow.

I got off Twitter and tried to go to sleep. The next day I went to class and sat down but before the teacher walked in Maddy came up to me and kissed me.

After about a minute she let go, I couldn't believe it, Maddy kissed me in front of the whole class. I sat down and James looked at me.

James: What Was That?!

Dan: I-I'll tell you about it at lunch...

James: What- Fine

The teacher walked in and started teaching. At lunch I saw everyone looking at me I sat down with James.

James: Now tell me, What Was That Kiss!?

Dan: Maddy, is m-my Girlfriend...?

James: What! How-

Justin sat down and cut James off.

Justin: James did you find something on her?

James: No nothing I looked through every one of her social media accounts, her family's past, and her past! But there's nothing on her.

Dan: Maybe she's as nice as she seems...?

Justin: I know I saw her! How could there be nothing on her?!

James: I Don't Know!! I looked through everything and I even asked other students they told me that she was 'Nice'

Dan: I think she is nice (And Pretty)

James: Dan might be right

Justin: No! If she was nice then why would she bully people!!

Dan: I think that you saw wrong

Justin: I know what I saw!

Dan: What if it was some other girl that looked like Maddy?

Justin: There's No other girl that looks like her I checked!

James: Justin right I looked through everyone's accounts and no one looks like Maddy-

The bell went off and I got up from that awkward conversation and went to class. I sat down and started to doodle Maddy in my book, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and when I was doodling the teacher came up to me. I closed my notebook as soon as I saw her.

Teacher: Dan start to pay attention!

She left my desk and I put my notebook away, I started to pay attention but I couldn't get Maddy out of my head. After school I was walking home with Amanda when I saw the guys from school, I ignored them for about 5 seconds. They came over to us,

???: Hey Looser!

Dan: Leave me alone!!

??? 2: Why, Oh so your sister can fight us again? *Laughs*

They high-fived each other and my blood started boiling, I clenched my fist. One of them pushed me onto the ground, and I started to feel scared I backed away, Amanda went in front of me and her hair was all red.

??? 2: Woah Look at that hair!

???: Is someone mad?!

Amanda: Leave my little brother alone!!

???: Were so scared

??? 2: Im shaking in my boots

Amanda: Leave My Brother Alone Or Else!!!

???: Or else what? You'll Fight us again!

Amanda: *Growls*

They tried to push her, but she pushed them down.

Amanda: Now Leave!!

They both got up and ran off, I got up and dusted myself off, Amanda came over and hugged me I hugged her back, and after about 20 seconds we started heading home again. When we got home I went to my room and started doodling again, I got a notification, I checked my phone and I saw a text from James,

James: Dan did you see this video? *Video clip*

Dan: No who recorded that?

James: I don't know, when did this happen?

Dan: A few minutes ago, but no one else was around I think...

James: I just looked at the video again and it looks like the person was behind you when recording

Dan: But I fell over and I didn't see anyone.

James: You fell over?

Dan: Yeah

James: The video didn't show you falling over

Dan: But it shows me hugging my sister...

James: Yeah that's after the bullies leave, so they must've seen you fall and stop recording to hide and then started to record after you got back up.

Dan: That probably happened...

James: I gotta go bye Dan

Dan: Bye James see you tomorrow

I got off my phone and started doodling again. After 20 minutes I heard mum coming towards my room, I closed my book and started to do my homework. She opened the door I continued to do my work, She left my room and grabbed my notebook again, and doodled. After about an hour I went back to my homework. I finished soon after and I went to sleep.