Whats Happening to me

Dan's POV

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted, I didn't even want to get up for school.

But I got enough energy to get out of bed, get dressed, eat breakfast, grab my bag, and head off to school.

When I sat down I could feel my body aching in pain, James looked at me in concern.

James: Are you ok?

Dan: Y-yeah Im ok (I think...)

James: You don't look so good

Dan: I'm fine I s-swear

He stopped asking questions and just paid attention to the teacher. I tried to pay attention but I couldn't my body was still aching in pain.

James kept glancing at me noticing me uncomfortable I then felt sleepy, I put my head down on my desk and fell asleep, I then woke up in my bed.

Dan: What it was just a dream?

It was still the middle of the night, I got up and looked out my door no one was awake I still felt like someone hit me hard with a bat.

I thought it was all in my head so I went back to my bed and fell asleep. It was now morning, I got out of bed and did my morning routine. When I got to school and sat down I felt that feeling again.

Dan: (Why does my body hurt so much? Was it a dream or was it real?)

James: Dan? Are you ok??

Dan: Y-yeah Im ok...

James: Are you sure you look like you are in pain?

Dan: I-I'm fine

James: Ok if you say so

The teacher walked in and I felt a wave of pain hit me, it felt weird like someone was hurting me on purpose.

I couldn't pay much attention, I was in so much pain and I noticed James kept looking at me and mouthed 'Are you ok tell me the truth' i mouthed back 'I already told you the truth I'm perfectly fine

He didn't believe me but he continued working on his assessment. James looked at me again, I ignored him and tried to focus on my work.

5 minutes later...

I was still working when I felt a wave of pain, I stopped working. After about a minute I started to work again but I couldn't focus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch...

I sat down at the table in the middle of Justin and James chatting I started slowly eating. Justin shifted his view to me, and as soon as he did I flinched in pain

Justin: Dan what's wrong?

Dan: N-nothing... I'm fine

Justin: You don't look fine, you look... uncomfortable

James looked over to me and Justin and I flinched again, I tried to make it less obvious.

James: Dan your not telling the truth! What's the matter?

Dan: I'm fine and I am telling the truth

A moment of silence filled the table until Maddy walked over to us.

Maddy: Hi guys how are you?

Dan: Good...

James: ... Im fine

Justin: Me too

Maddy sat down with us, and as soon as she did I felt another strike of pain hit me.

Maddy: Dan are you ok?

She put her hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek, and all of a sudden the pain went away.

James and Justin stared at me and Maddy, my face turned a light shade of red and Maddy giggled softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, Dan just got kissed!!

Justin: (This has to be a dream!! No way that just happened!!)

I pinched myself to hopefully wake up from this nightmare, I closed my eyes for a split second and opened them again. They were still there, Dan's face was redder than it was before.

James: Maddy just kissed you!

Maddy: Yeah I can do that I'm his girlfriend, I posted it a few days ago...

James: I know it's just-

Maddy: Surprising? Why is it? He's sweet, kind, funny, and when I look at him he always makes me smile, he is the best boyfriend in the world!

I gave her a deadly look and I could see the fire in her eyes as she looked over at me for a second. I looked over to Dan he looked speechless at what she just said.

Justin: (How is he not seeing this?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

Maddy: Surprising? Why is it? He's sweet, kind, funny, and when I look at him he always makes me smile, he is the best boyfriend in the world!

My heart was pounding so fast, I couldn't believe my ears those words kept repeating in my head.

I snapped out of my thoughts, Maddy looked at me with a sweet look, and I smiled softly at her, and she smiled back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Home...

I was doing my homework when I felt a wave of pain, I stopped working for a few minutes. I tried to ignore it as much as I could, and I continued my work.

When I finished I tried to study for the test again but ended up playing video games for 5 hours, I stopped playing and looked at the time it was 1:00 AM.

I looked at my notes, and I wrote little to nothing, the test was still in 4 weeks, but I didn't want to wait until the last minute as I did for my last test. I went over to my bed and lay down, I fell asleep in minutes.