Just Listen

Dan's POV

2 week's later...

I was laying down on my bed crying on a Friday morning, I didn't want to go to school at all today, Amanda came into my room, I wiped my tears away and laid down my back facing her.

Amanda: C'mon Dan you have to go to school

Dan: I don't want too...

Amanda: Its not a question, you have to your grades are doing horribly, if you miss today your gonna get kicked out of school, and in even more trouble.

Dan: Fine I'll go

Amanda: Your still sad about your friends aren't you

I started crying again. I wiped my tears away.

Dan: N- no

Amanda: You are a bad liar, we need to head to school so get up and dressed

Amanda left and I got dressed, I went down stairs ready to head out to school, Amanda came down.

Amanda: Dan you have to eat something

Dan: I'm not hungry

Truth be told I was actually really hungry but I was to sad to eat, I just wanted to get to school and leave school a soon as possible.

Amanda: Fine but at least eat this

She went to the kitchen, when she came back she gave me an apple, I took a few bite's of it then threw it out, we both started walking towards school. When we got to school, Amanda was in her class and I was headed to mine when someone pushed me from behind, I fell on the floor but I was to depressed to react in any way. I looked at who pushed me it was one of James' brothers.

???: Hey Looser!!

I grabbed my stuff from the floor and got up.

Dan: Got anything different to say or are you just gonna beat me up? if so get it over with!

He looked at me like he was gonna kill me, but he left, I continued to go to class. I sat down and looked back at Jem, my heart broke into smaller pieces, I looked straight again so I didn't cry. I was writing little to nothing down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school...

I walked home from school by myself, I walked past Jems house for the fifth time this week, I just couldn't get her out of my head. I wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to talk to me, I went up to the door, but couldn't bring myself to ring the bell, I sighed and continued walking.

When I got home I went to my room and sat down on my bed, when I heard the front door open, mum wasn't supposed to be home until 5:30 it was only 3:00. I got up and opened my door, I saw Squid at the door, he came to my room.

Squid: We need to talk

Dan: Why? So you could tell me how much you hate me now, i'm good

Squid: No you need someone to talk to and i'm willing to be that person

Dan: No I don't

Squid: Dan we all now how sad you are, you need to talk to someone

Dan: Fine...

He came into my room and sat down on my bed, I sat down next to him.

Squid: What happened? Why did you say all of those thing's to us?

Dan: I wasn't myself, I couldn't stop when I started, it just happened so fast, I'm sorry

Squid: Your gonna need to say a lot more than sorry to get your friends back